okay...this has been giving me a bit of a headache lately...i originally, because it was hard to level up a fo mar used a hacked mag to level him up. nothing else. and at level 40 i got rid of this mag and raised my own. so i continue to play the game and i notice for some reason (weird enough) that all my characters are having a uber hard time finding rares. i dunno if its because of their section ids or if the mags i used branded my character a cheater and made it so i cant find rares any more T_T. <---that would suck. anyways if any of you nice pso players have any insite into whats going on please let me know . i play on pso Xbox (which is cheat heaven x.x) i find it rather ironic though that mr macrosoft doesnt do anything about cheating on pso but when it comes to halo 2 they swat away cheaters like nothin. -Eightbit

I believe you already asked this EXACT same question in this THREAD and I also believe you were given an answer. Please don't spam the forums with repeat topics

If you aren't using a hacked mag and don't have stacks, then its just a matter of being lucky (or unlucky) in regards to finding rares. Everyone has dry spells.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-02-02 06:37 ]</font>