Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Hmm, well this is my first post and I must say this is a top-notch site. It never hurts to meet new people, I always say. I have a couple of questions:

1) Where is the search feature on the Message boards, so I don't have to start a new thread, if it is uneccesary.

2) I've got the Gamecube Ep I & 2 Plus version, along with the classic games, on GBA and Genesis, respectively. I was wondering. Should I make the jump and finally play online? I don't have a network adaptor; and I've also read about cheaters, that can hack you and get your character completely deleted. And if there is one thing I don't like; it's starting over on videogames. How prevelant is this? And should I even worry about going online? With a new game coming out? (Note: have never played any games online before.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthMegatron on 2006-07-17 14:02 ]</font>

1) Where is the search feature on the Message boards, so I don't have to start a new thread, if it is uneccesary.

At the end of the threadlist in a forum. You'll see a field with search left to it.

2) I've got the Gamecube Ep I & 2 Plus version, along with the classic games, on GBA and Genesis, respectively. I was wondering. Should I make the jump and finally play online? I don't have a network adaptor; and I've also read about cheaters, that can hack you and get your character completely deleted. And if there is one thing I don't like; it's starting over on videogames. How prevelant is this? And should I even worry about going online? With a new game coming out? (Note: have never played any games online before.)

I'd suggest staying offline if you're worried about that and play PSO BB for PC instead. There is no corruption on PSO BB. there is on GC.

What does the little flame and/or the red-shaded folder mean? Does that mean people are flaming each other in that thread? Haha. And what does stickied mean? Is that like a floated thread?

Flaming thread is popular one. Red-shaded means it's posted in since your last log-on/view. Stickies means they are imporant threads who stay at the top of the page.

I've been looking for PSO:BB FOREVER!! I cant find it. Could you tell me a good place to look?

where can i find the PC version at??

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Leon2 View Post
    I've been looking for PSO:BB FOREVER!! I cant find it. Could you tell me a good place to look?
    If you go to a certain server's forums they have a guide under BB tech support there's an installer on the first page of it. Download it and install it.
    Last edited by Dhylec; May 14, 2011 at 07:46 PM.

Are any of the 4 quests you get in PSO Plus (Seat of the Heart, East Tower, West Tower, and Central Dome Fire Swirl) any good for exp grinding (or anything) or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    Are any of the 4 quests you get in PSO Plus (Seat of the Heart, East Tower, West Tower, and Central Dome Fire Swirl) any good for exp grinding (or anything) or no?
    East Tower is one of the best ways to farm tougher ep2 mobs, and the experience is great if you can drop them quickly.

West Tower isn't exactly a farm-worthy quest but completing both Tower sidequests are necessary to add %'s to a weapon with PDs. That requires getting online, though.