View Poll Results: Should I be allowed?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, sure.

3 30.00%
  • Eh, no.

7 70.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As compared to Pal version, Green Ring is the only good thing about Plus. Besides, this isn't about switches. Noone, I repeat, noone, can do Gal Gryphon on his own. It's just... very near impossible.

Use codes to load cmode stages in 1p mode, and use walk through walls where needed.

On 2005-02-16 16:46, soulja2244 wrote:
    Use codes to load cmode stages in 1p mode, and use walk through walls where needed.
    Eh, at that point, might as well just load the items themselves :/
    That wasn't the actual point of the thread I think though.

well it would make it "legit" since he went through the trouble of beating each stage.

i would just mod it myself, but thats lagits for ya

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: soulja2244 on 2005-02-16 17:01 ]</font>

PSO Assassin

I can't believe people are still trying to express themselves as legitemate players, especially as this point in PSOGC's life. Honestly, now, who gives a damn anymore? Just play the game and have fun, and if having the Blue and Green Rings make you happy, who cares what other people think.

The game is nearing it's death; players are not renewing their Hunter's Licenses or have moved on to Blue Burst. Grab onto what is left of PSOGC and hold onto it. Just play.

As a note, I mod whatever the fuck I want. ;/
    I just asked this question to see what people would think, not like I really give a damn about two rings I'll never use.

For a collector's item sure... to use it in real play, I don't really know about that.

I know several Japanese players who play offline c-mode a lot, and are willing to trade Blue and Green Rings. I got myself 5 Green Rings and 2 Blue Rings that way, perfectly legit.

As far as your case is concerned, I agree with Mixfortune.

On 2005-02-17 03:43, Kef wrote:

I know several Japanese players who play offline c-mode a lot, and are willing to trade Blue and Green Rings. I got myself 5 Green Rings and 2 Blue Rings that way, perfectly legit.
    omg trade.

You can do whatever you want, Skorpius. As long as it doesn't interfere with someone else's game, there is no fundamental "wrong" with it. I doubt anyone online at this point would have a piss-fit if they saw you sporting a blue or green ring. Nowadays, no one really cares about the equipment you carry.