Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSO Manga

I'm currently working on a Manga that will take place in the PSO Universe. I'm already planning out the storyline and how the story will flow through.

If you'd like to donate/have your character in the manga in some form (extra, random encounter with the protagonists), describe your character and provide some insight on his/her personality.

I'm looking forward to your manga! PSO mangas are really rare. It's great to see some other fan enjoys showing his affection on the game in the form of the manga. And if you drew that character on your sig, I can't wait to see how the manga comes out!

Post Farmer (minus the S)

I can't wait for you to start showing this off, I've only seen one other PSO manga and it was in French...

PSO sex goddess*******

yes add my char in please..she is a hunewearl thing with light brown hair and a white suit. she is um...cocky and well a sex goddess

TSFO-SnAPPLE, the cat mistress, and her husband IceBlink. TSFO' has pink hair and green outfit with fishnet stockings. IceBlink is a white-clad HUmar with slightly light-blue hair? She is a perverted nympho catgirl that loves her family. She is dying rapidly, but has only told her adopted daughter Nezumi-chan about her illness.

SF-SnAPPLE, adopted little sister of TSFO'. She is a combat medic and her job consists of dispensing pain-killers to downed hunters, giving first aid, and sending them back to Pioneer 2 for more treatment. She longs to have a slender body like TSFO's.

Both of the girls are very catty =>_>=. Meow meow Nyan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko on 2002-07-17 09:34 ]</font>

into dreams...

You can add my character "NiGHTS" he is an all-blue HUmar, he is cool. And you will be if you add my character to your manga

Cool, I like PSO mangas, never had the chance to see my char in one but, that would be cool. I can give you my character specification, if it matches what you are looking for, then I'd be glad to see my character in your manga

Name: BWS-1
    Type: HUcast
    Color: White
    Headtype: 1
    Favorite weapon: Orotiagito

For infos about how my character is, you can go read the fanfics on KodiaX987's site http://www.geocities.com/mistertabar...es/tffomp.html I played a role only in the part 1 and 2 of the Endless song Trilogy. The 3rd part is in the making and not available for now on his site, but you can find it in the Fanart section of PSOW .

Here's a quick description of the psycology of BWS-1, found in a SelectSmart test also made by KodiaX987:

You're BWS-1

"Your mind is a giant maze, and it's easy to get lost in it. Codes of honor, rules, techniques, beliefs, and a little glint of romance are all embadded into your very soul. You strive to be the good guy, and you punish those on the other side with well-measured blows. You have an unusual sense of pride and friendship, and you will gladly die if it will help your friends. However, you have an elephant's memory and all your failures will always come back to haunt you at the worst possible moments ..."

Neko
    HUnewearl

She always been precocious, ahead one's time. In her training class she was the youngest Hunter. But now Neko is losing her youth. And seeing so many young Hunters being better than her makes her sad.

She lost her left eye many years ago, and cause of this her accuracy is not so much anymore. This is why she always prefers short range weapons and high EVP shields. ^_^;;;

Recently she's trying to look younger, thanks to her new haircut (like Princess Leila of Star Wars, but the color of the hairs is now shocking pink) and her collection of cool latex suits (always black!). O_o;;;

Neko doesn't like to fight in Forest, not for the monster but because she's afraid of the butterlies. And she can't fight properly in Ruins because the rooms are too dark, and her only eye is not enough.

Javier, please, get a life, if you want to make some manga create your own.....it's much better.........trust me...I'm a true artist who is currently working on a sig.....it's freaking sweet!! If that's your sig Javier, than congratulations you have talent, but create something of your own...it's better!

Eh, but it would make one hell of an interesting read, though.

My characters:

I like to consider my characters as vigilante-type people who don't like people stealing and such.

Mag Launcher (duh)
    RAmar, spikey reddish brown hair, costume #9 (the tan-white one), face #1, and maximum height (for a RAmar)
    He might look *somewhat* intimidating, but he's a nice guy... unless he's working. But does get scared a bit by his partner, OniKonoko.
    Weapons: Yasminkov 7000V, 2000H, Ano Rifle, Baranz Launcher, Guldmilla

OniKonoko:
    RAmarl (former HUnewearl...), The usual anime style hairstyle in slightly dark purple, um... Black/blue RAmarl outfit? *I don't have the ep. 1&2 trial*
    REALLY aggressive person, one of those "You talkin' to me!?" types, also is very suspicious of everyone.
    Weapons: Yasminkov 9200M, 7000V, 2000H, Orotiagito, Soul Banish