Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Go Outside.

Battle Mode Enthusiast
    In an unknown warehouse, holding Spy at gunpoint...

That's right. Go outside. Enjoy the summer. Hell, enjoy life. It's so incredibly ridiculous to see you people argue over such miniscule things like "XBox/GC sucks/rules...Shut up! My system is better than yours!" Spending your lifetimes worrying about what video game/system/attachment is coming out when...god...it's laughable...and sickening. C'mon. Try it for a day. Try not to think about video games for ONE day. It won't kill you. Enjoy your time out of school. Get to work and take your mind off of the whole gaming world. For ONE day. Think you can do it? By the looks of things around here, I doubt it, but oh well. Wow....the power of the video games dick rider is strong...don't let it consume you guys...

Reality's Best Kept Secret.

WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

I work all summer, its fuckin hot in cali. Id rather sit here like i do all year long, and bicker over pointless shit. Thanks tho, for the offer.

Post Farmer (minus the S)

I'm glad I never get into the Xbox/GC disputes, and most of the time I don't think about video games (mostly because I don't have any decent ones at the moment). I guess one reason I don't is because I have been running for 2 hours everyday and lifting weights 3 times a week to get ready for my first year of high school soccer. I just want to be ahead of the rest of the team for that. Well anyways, I figure I'll be outside enough this summer to play video games all school year .

Olga Flow's BI0TCH

*goes outside*

*whips out GBA*

*plays Ogre Battle*

*goes back inside, its 95 fucking degrees!*

God did'nt give me airconditioning outside!! OMFG!! I am not blessed!

...hehe

Seriously, I work, and I do work around the house, I've even had to go fix up the 20x60ft area where we have corn planted. Trust me, if there was more to do, with more people to do it with, I'd be out having fun instead of sitting here...in the airconditioning.

Eh, people will enjoy what they want though. Some people enjoy playing games, in the airconditioning. It's what I always did when I was younger, except without the airconditioning. Yes, I was a sweaty little gaming freak, and that's how I liked it, because there was no one to go do anything with.

The joys of living back a dead end road away from everyone....
    Look, he did it again.

On 2002-07-17 22:46, Nerd wrote:
    its fuckin hot in cali.
    Hell, yes. I sit in a freezing Mac lab all day with my car in the parking lot, then I drive home in a boiling automobile. Once home, I continue sitting in a freezing room. I'd rather not melt outside and become B.O. ridden. And deodorant can't help in this heat.

De sun burns! No sun, no light!! Sssstay away!!
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

Banned

i go out and tan daily next to my pool. i run on my Running machine thing daily, i practice music daily, and i swim/sit in jacuzzi daily.

But, here in cali there is a heatwave, and it isnt fun....also my friends dont live here anymore and im surrounded by old ppl....and the nearest building otehr than a house is 5 miles from where i live....o so fun....

When I go outside of my house, I usually retreat into some air conditioned building =>_<=.

That's right. Go outside. Enjoy the summer. Hell, enjoy life. It's so incredibly ridiculous to see you people bitch over such miniscule things like what other people spend their time doing. Spending your lifetimes worrying about what other people do with their free time...god...it's laughable...and sickening. C'mon. Try it for a day. Try not to think about how you think other people suck. It won't kill you. Enjoy your time out of school. Get to work and take your mind off of the whole rest of the world. For ONE day. Think you can do it? By the looks of things around here, I doubt it, but oh well. Wow....the power of the obnoxious ass is strong...don't let it consume you guys...