Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Farmer (minus the S)

Basically everyone here, hacking takes a lot of the fun out of the game.

I hate both hackers and cheaters

Legendary Archmage

I hate them too

Darrin----> <----Hacker

I cant c why...without hackers there wouldn't have been a lavos cannon...hmmm or most of the rare sheilds on v2. Hmmm...and i cant really say iv seen a non hacked mag in ages either...lol i might as well say almost everything

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GrAvItY_VX_ on 2002-07-20 17:20 ]</font>

Mercenary for Hire

Yeah,everything like NOL,Lobby Freeze,PK'S,+180% spread Needle experience hoggers,Break in Password games...etc....please,you want to use codes,do it but don't come bragging over here,at least go to the Cheaters section here.

lol who's braggn? hmmm...let me put like this then...hackers can make the better or worse...

Fools... all you do is classify us as the problem for everything. Not all of us cheaters are immature little bitches who screw around with other players, you know. I'm one of the nicer ones. Sure, I dupe and mod items, equip any weapon, and have max stats, but I don't purposely try to screw people over, in ANY way. So why don't you get to know someone before you make a f***ing judgement. (Unless he's obviously a self-centered asshole)

yes finaly sum1 wit sum brains replys...well the main reason a legit gets f***ed is because soon as they c a hacker they go talkn shit b4 they no em...i mean sum legits will be smart and ask 4 an item or sumthn the others jus go crazy to me...legit= person without cheat device

The actual problem with cheating is the massive distribution of items that are not aquired normally. Items are rare for a reason, and due to that not everyone will get one. This makes them much more unique, and increases their value dramatically. It adds alot to the gameplay, gives you a reason for pushing on thru the same dungeon you have crawled 50000x.
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.