I play EpIII offline since a few weeks and i like the game very much. I already have a BBA and a DSL-Flat at home, so I'm thinking of buying a Hunter's Licensce. My Question now is:

Is it worth buying???
    How big is the online community and is it fun playing??? Does the Tournament function work well and are there people using it?

Vain Dragon Rider

I have always played offline, until someone last week showed me the ropes. I must admit I am addicted to the tournies. My first weeks experience has found the lobbies to be fairly empty however often if you jump around and start a tourny then your often get a few "real" people to compete against. The only problem is you tend to get a good kicking. But as they say, you soon learn....lol. Good luck!!!

I got the game today and went online today. I visited every block on every ship of every region and found this:

0 active games.
    4 people. 2 in Europe and 2 in the US.

I knew it was bad, but I had no idea it was this bad.

Guess I'll be playing offline mostly.

Yes, the american and european communities are lacking, but if your good enough and don't mind the Japenese server usually has quite a few people. The best block is Mintaka 02.

Ep III is dead online, even more so than EP 1-2. The rate it's going, I wouldnt bother getting online.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Episode 1 & 2 community is still fine, and if you find someone there that has Episode 3, even better

Besides, I prefer Episode 3 offline for some reason.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2005-03-12 12:45, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
    Episode 1 & 2 community is still fine, and if you find someone there that has Episode 3, even better

Besides, I prefer Episode 3 offline for some reason.
    Yeah, stupid PJ drags me to ep3

Unlike episode 2 your really can't log on and start playing, the only times I play it online is when someone says: "Hey. Wanna play some ep3, online?" followed by a friendly

Vain Dragon Rider

Before the weekend, I had a positive feeling about EP3. I have now found after over 12hrs of play at the weekend, that the whole experience is somewhat dulled by the constant present of FSODers. Before anyone says I have been unluckly, I beg to disgree. Constantly not just once or twice I have been followed from ship to ship block to block by individuals finding it highly amusing to FSOD you. This has made the whole tournment idea unworkable. To many time half why through have I been pushed out. It is a shame as I have found EP3 to be an excellant extension of the PSO universe. However I refuse to be beaten as I cant and wont be stopped playing by some sad individuals.

Ok thx for the info.
    I hoped there would be more people online, especially because there are over 1000 Threads in this Forum in EpIII General.
    Someone knows howmuch people are on the japanese Server???