*sigh* I've been sitting here for the past 7 hours trying to get this mag to 100 so I can get Rati I know how to and I know what each food does to the mag I have (thank you guide book) but I'm not getting any where doing this any of you know a faster way....

The fastest way I could possibly think of is give it to another character and see if it changes into another mag (a mag evolves every level that is an increment of 5. For example, 55, 60, 65, 70, etc). By giving it to another section ID/Character class, you can change the feeding pattern.

And next time, please ask questions regarding mags in the Section ID, Item, and Mags forum...

It can take up to 14 hours to get a mag to level 100.

On 2005-03-13 19:27, Arthas_Zero wrote:
    The fastest way I could possibly think of is give it to another character and see if it changes into another mag (a mag evolves every level that is an increment of 5. For example, 55, 60, 65, 70, etc). By giving it to another section ID/Character class, you can change the feeding pattern.

And next time, please ask questions regarding mags in the Section ID, Item, and Mags forum...
    sorry I'm a little new ....waht am I saying I joined yesterday I'm fresh out of the lake.

On 2005-03-13 19:32, Skorpius wrote:
    It can take up to 14 hours to get a mag to level 100.
    yea but get this 7 hours ago it was at level 55 right now it is at level 65... I need to get his defense two 50 and the easist way it seems is to have him be a mag that eats in the #4 group I feed him a antiparalysis and it gives him 10 to defense and thats it so I don't level any thing up I have to get his defense to 50 before I can level his power and dex... oh yea and my defense is at 30...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scythapox on 2005-03-13 19:40 ]</font>

zoiby want balloon! zoiby want balloon now!

okay, you've obviously looked through the mag guides, so you may already be aware of this. just in case though, i'll elaborate on arthas_zero's point...

when raising mags, it's important to make sure that they evolve along a path that, when feeding, gives the maximum boost to the stats you want. in other words, if you're raising a mag for pow you don't want to raise that mag on a character whose mag types generally level up faster on mind. make sure that the character who is raising the mag gets mag types that level up quickly (ie bigger boosts from food) on the stats you want most. this is an important part of mag planning.

now, i assume your mag is past lv 50? if so, what arthas_zero pointed out may be extrememly important. after lv 50 mags can evolve every 5 levels. if you determine that handing the mag off to another character (based on the mag's current stat balance) would yield a mag that levels up faster when feeding it items that boost the stats you want, all you have to do is wait until the mag hits a multiple of 5 and then hand it off. it'll evolve, and potentially level up faster.

if you need additional help, having your mag's current stats, desired stats at lv 100 (for rati) and your available character types (w/section id) would be helpful.

EDIT: okay, i wrote all that out before your last post. i can tell you've done your homework, which is good. the only thing i can say is that leveling up a mag for Def is always very slow. i made a (50/0/0/150) bana mag a while back and it took an eternity. you just have to be patient. play while you raise it. mags get hungry every 3 minutes and 30 seconds (roughly) so set a timer and stop to feed it. best advice i can give you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2005-03-13 19:52 ]</font>

now at 35...