Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING!!!!

If gamecube PSO goes down then the only other system I can play PSO is PSOBB.

On 2005-03-15 18:57, Deuce wrote:
    No Controlled FSOD
    No NOLing (GC doesn't have this)
    No Ship Lockouts
    No JP servers
    No EU servers
    No advanced graphics
    Contolled by your X-box Live account
    Horrible Voice Chat

Also, this warning is made by a gullible player.

Do you honestly believe that children can "take down" a company server? What, exactly, do you logically think they can do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-03-15 19:12 ]</font>

xbox is so easy to mod and mess with though and if everyone leaves GC then they will all go to Xbox and it will start all over again.
    Ya, easy to mod. But you cant log onto Xbox LIVE with a modchip, and you need an Xbox LIVE gamertag to play PSO. So it kinda circles out. Plus PSOX has LIVE updates, such as the one that made it so people cant dupe using the store trick (if a new box logs onto PSO online then your forced to dl the patch, and it cant be found/deleted). Plus Xbox AR can only be used to dupe stuff, not make a person have all items, or make them lvl 200, etc.

Heres my advice to anyone who has an extra memory card lying around. Make a new character and take him online during these days. Because I hate when people warn me about stuff thats going to happen but most of the time never does. I only believe it if multiple people have actually experienced it and not just heard about it.

EDIT:

No advanced graphics
    Oh, so the telepipe doesnt look as spiffy as the GC version, I think people can live without it. I have both Xbox and GC. Xbox ver I prefer to play online, GC i prefer to play offline with friends (and Episode III)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2005-03-15 19:14 ]</font>
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)

I heard it from the people who are going to do it and they are all fully capable of doing it, they are the ones who made most the codes for pso and they have proxy servers and what not to do it. also do you think PSO for GC had codes for it all along? NO it didnt it had absolutly none they were all made by people the same will happen on Xbox if everyone switches to it.

Sacred_One, I'm sorry for disapointing you. The PM I sent you will probably make you hate me. And Drew, why exactly were you in the lobby with the hackers?

~Revan

well originally to talk to my one freind and to get away from the people sho wouldnt stop following me and wouldn shut up in lobby one and to make amend s with ethan but then it was also to get some info to warn my clan and other people about things such as this.

I have the ability to hack every person that logs online. If I send you my card, that means I have your character and when you log off, you will corrupt.

If you believe this, it's your choice. However, smart people tend to disbelieve such wild claims of power due to logic and common sense.

Oh, so the telepipe doesnt look as spiffy as the GC version, I think people can live without it.

I agree that this is a minor difference between the versions, but it also shows that you agree with my other points. Also, the X-box version of PSO is also being abandoned by Sonic Team, which means that your psuedo utopia is going to crumble under lack of company support.

I understand.

but the people have they equipment to do it and have done similar things in the past just not as extreme as this.

I know what people have, and I understand how it works.
    Do you?