While pso-world does contain almost all of the drop rates of rares, there are quite a few that remain untouched. For example, the chances of finding a Hitogata with any section ID is not stated. Out of curiousity, why is that? Or, is it being researched?

zoiby want balloon! zoiby want balloon now!

the rates haven't been added yet. all the rates you see on psoworld come from sounomi's pso website, which is no longer online. or rather, that's how i understand it.

anyway, check the links below for ep 1&2 drop rates from heyf00l. these rates are accurate, though they sometimes differ slightly from sounomi's rates. (sounomi's rates are generally accepted as being more accurate, or at least that's how i understand it.)

normal

hard (note: this chart says "very hard" at the top, but is in fact the hard drop rate chart.)

very hard

ultimate

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2005-03-29 20:58 ]</font>

Best RAmar EVER..... Someday.

On 2005-03-29 20:52, jspacemunkey wrote:

these rates are accurate, though they sometimes differ slightly from sounomi's rates. (sounomi's rates are generally accepted as being more accurate, or at least that's how i understand it.)
    As Kef has brought out, multiple times, Heyf00ls guides are definitely NOT accurate. He has drops that are for the wrong ID, especially in Hard and Very Hard. They DO give you a good general idea though.

Yeah, the Normal to Very Hard ones are inaccurate.
    His Ultimate one is ok, contains some mistake, but most don't really matter.

I don't think it will change your PSO life knowing that the rate for a Milla is 28808 and not 28807 >_>

Mine: http://romain.bernardi.free.fr/pso/droprates.xls

zoiby want balloon! zoiby want balloon now!

On 2005-03-29 22:14, Bu5ta wrote:
    As Kef has brought out, multiple times, Heyf00ls guides are definitely NOT accurate. He has drops that are for the wrong ID, especially in Hard and Very Hard. They DO give you a good general idea though.
    thanks for the correction, but i'm not fan of the tone there. i haven't read the boards regularly since the game first hit xbox, so it doesn't matter how many times kef has stated that heyf00l's guides are not accurate. the last i heard heyf00l's charts were good. if they're not, fine, but the exasperation is not warranted.

and thank you, kef. i'll be using your charts from now on. i like the format a lot, and not having to open a web browser to access them is a big bonus.

just out of curiosity... can you name a couple of drops that heyf00l assigned to the wrong ids? i'm just wondering if i've ever hunted something that didn't drop because it couldn't drop. that would kinda annoy the hell out of me. (and yeah, i could cross reference the drop charts, but i'm lazy and if you know them off the top of your head, that's easier for me.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2005-03-30 05:11 ]</font>

thanks for posting the xls file Kef. That'll come in handy.

-- J