Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Fighter

Well, for xbox legit players their where probebly less than 15 taht didnt use dupes/ hacks... people playing maybe 500 but all little kids will lvl 1308 mags and 127% weps

I would say PSOXbox would top 200 players max now and then. Of course, that was the in the US servers, so the EU servers would be lower than that.

Even people that claimed to be legit had questionable ultra-rares, im my experience.

On 2005-06-05 09:04, rena-ko wrote:

-no piping (afaik)
    Well... You can't pipe for rare enemies, but you can still pipe 50 hit Charge stuff.

oh i thought that when it said no piping in the FAQ it meant literally, there are no use of telepipes
    (dull)

i dont mind playing with non legit players (using hacked items or dupes, etc) as long as they dont FSOD or do anything destructive.

I no some of you guys cant help but again anyone who can say how many people are on the EU servers will be helping me loads.

Is there a lot of FSOD on xbox?

sound designer & break time participant

If your going for online play I'd say either go for the GC version or BB.Xbox PSO is well known for its over abundance of hackers and cheaters.Besides it sounds like the console versions of PSO are dying fast.
    Have you ever played PSOX? GC is 100 times worse in terms of hacking/cheating. xbox gets dupes and hacked items.

GC gets everything = your lvl 200 HUcast, corrupt.

I played the GC version of PSO for about 6 months and i only got FSOD twice, there were a lot of hacked weapons and stuff but the destructive type of hacking wasnt as frequent as it is now (according to the forums)

Ive bought PSOX and am waiting for my broadband connection to play, but wondered is it as hacked as everyone says it is?

Some people say that it is not as bad as the GC but i need to know really.
    Thanks

Have you ever played PSOX? GC is 100 times worse in terms of hacking/cheating. xbox gets dupes and hacked items.

Ha, I after reading your question I felt the urge to quote it then paste it again.... I'll go further to explain anyway.

XBOX pso.
    -no controlled FSOD, meaning no codes or much someone else can do to willingly boot you, freeze you, corrupt you, or ban you.
    -no player given ability to corrupt other players through any in-game means, such as items/guildcards etc whatever.
    -xbox has changed names,colornames, NPC players, hacked weapons, hacked mags, hacked units, hacked/created banned items (redring,darkweapons,alrappy etc). Actually the most extreme thing I have ever seen anyone do on xbox is the old Control the Dragon gimmick. Don't know what this is? I thought it was common knowledge.

Either way. everything in the "xbox has" category, is what it ONLY has. everything else, mainly, the really bad shit, is GC only.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2005-06-06 11:24 ]</font>

I hear you i just wanted another opinion (no offense )

but do you get FSOD on xbox?
    or is it just the hacked items?

The only way you get FSOD on xbox is through your xbox being a crashy P.O.S.

<insert custom title here>

With a combination of Halo 2 and the new BB releasing,I don't think that the Xbox Live servers will have many PSO players.