Hello felo PSO people!

Sorry about the empty post there, im new, still trying to figure out the controls.

Anyway, here is my current WIP. I dont currently own the game, but i did play it for a year or so, i just cant seem to find the game anymore.

This is my picture im working on, about 30% done. I dont remember what the levels looked like or characters, so hopefully i got this close.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Fossil- on 2005-06-10 13:30 ]</font>

Wow, they definetely look like pissed off RAcaseals. Well its a good change from the popular "cutesy girlish" RAcaseals I have seen so far.

Lol, well i figured:

One, they are robots

Two, they are killing robots

Three, they have to be pretty damn pissed off to kill other robots

Hahaha. Anyway, did i get it close to what they are supposed to look like? Im not too good with color, this is my first, usually do pencil works, but i vouched for color considering PSO is one of those things that you need to show color in order to get the full effect.

Looks pretty good to me. I think the red Mag looks a little awkwardly placed, though.

Very nice. Looks similar to Mines as well. And, mounted machine guns would add some rather interresting prospects to Battle mode indeed. I dunno, but reminds me of Unreal Tournament 2004 a bit as well. Maybe that is just because I have been playing it quite a bit lately? I will be eagerly awaiting the final result!

Meh, i dont think the mag is misplaced, although i need to do a total clean up of the image before i go any further with the color.

Misplaced isn't really what I was intending to say... My brain just doesn't function. What I meant was that it looks like the mag is at the wrong angle. That's because mags are nearly always facing the same direction as the character, and that one is not.

OH! well your right there, but i placed it how it is on purpose. The magsare creatures or guards or something from what i gather, i figured i would just put them both sort of floating around near their owner, like a pet. i didnt wanna have them both facing the ame way, ya know?