I went ahead and i tried some comic panel works, and a whole new style tearing away from my usual comic realism pencil works.

Tell me what ya think of all of this. Its the first i have ever done of comic stuff, let alone this style, so dont be too harsh.

-Total time for all, 192 min (a little over three hours)

that's some pretty good stuff right there.

Thanks much. Im still rusty with inks though, been about 7 months since i used any. I did almost all yasterday, except for the pencil one. I did that awhile ago.

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

It's got real style. That's what i love to see.

Im please you enjoy the style. Its a lot lower quality as far as details go, from what i am used to doing, but its really fun to work with. Im still trying to iron out the style overall, such as the eyes. I like how they are but i have other ideas as well.

The proportions are staying the same though.

It's a neat style... The drawing quality is very good! I particularly like the picture with the girl firing off her guns! Is this going to have words at some point?

I think I'll take a looksie around your DA gallery later ~_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2005-06-23 09:57 ]</font>

Yeah i have a script up, but this is just practice works. Im not actually making a full fledged comic untill i get down the style correctly. Right now im only working on how to draw characters, hence the crappy/bland backgrounds. You can notice some changes and improvements in the characters at the paged progress.

After im done with figuring out a style, im going to work on backgrounds, after that more on panel layouts, then ill work on some dynamics, and finally i will start the comic up.

On 2005-06-23 10:35, -Fossil- wrote:
    Yeah i have a script up, but this is just practice works. Im not actually making a full fledged comic untill i get down the style correctly. Right now im only working on how to draw characters, hence the crappy/bland backgrounds. You can notice some changes and improvements in the characters at the paged progress.

After im done with figuring out a style, im going to work on backgrounds, after that more on panel layouts, then ill work on some dynamics, and finally i will start the comic up.
    Good decision... You have no idea how many times i've started a comic, then later regretted something that was consistent about the style/quality/methods/etc... Make sure you know you'll want to continue the same way as you started...

#of times drawn the same opening comic story due to insatisfaction- 5 and counting XO

Lol, well i got A LOT of stuff to learn. I spent the past year and a half learning the human anatomy and nothing else, thus getting to the point of drawing realism. Now i want to learn to do comics, and im kind of fond of this style i am making, so now i have a lot more to learn. I kind of reached my limit on anatomy, need to set new goals.

After this or during this ill be going to college for graphic design, and after that ill go back for a second degree in animation, cover two feilds.