Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I have a cousin named Sheena who had gotten pregnant twice, two boys, Alexander (2) and nicholis (1).

So because Sheena is a dumb fuck who can't take care of her kids the social worked people came into this whole mess

so after a whole load of bulshit from them, Sheena's kids went into her mother's care.

Now her mother, my Aunt (Peggy) has a job managing a store in a mall (Bali Kiss) so because of that she has my sister Daphne (26) baby-sit for her well she's at work

now my sister works at the real canadian wholesale club as well. so a while ago when she had to go to work my cousinm sheena's brother Garry would baby sit the kids till his mom got home.

now Garry is an okay kid but he tends to ignore the kids, smoke lots of eed around em, leave one of his friends with the kids so he can leave or some other type of bullshit.

so this is where I came in, I started coming over to his house 2-3 times a week instead of going to school because of this.

so for about 5 months I did about 90% of the work of looking after the kids and he got two hundred dollers well I got zilch.

so after 5 monthes his mom found out and said I would get paid for all that time I helped ( still haven't and this was about 4 months ago )

so shortly after that my cousin decided he didn't want to baby sit the kids anymore so this caused a problem

In the end I had to go over to baby sit every day and stop going to school ( mom pulled me out of school because of this :/ ) and still get paid nothing

recently I have gotten paid, two hundred dollars which is pretty good so I thought maybe things would start going better but boy was I wrong :/

so this was about 1-2 months ago and now peggy decided somethign else. Garry her "Learning Disabled" ever loved son compains about not having any money

so they made a deal that he would get half of my money ( knowing her he'll get all of it :/ ) as long as he does half the work

but you know what he does to help? he brings friends over and heads upstairs to his room and hangs out in there for a few hours before leaving... I so want to fucking strangle him... -.-;

now to make things worse Sheena has also gotten pregnant a third time ( a few months ago actually ) but she mis-carried and lost it. You would think she would have learned by now but no, She has gotten pregnant a FOURTH TIME... and this time he'll actually have it

So there will be a third baby on the way to baby sit... RAWR!!!

now Alex... they say he is Autistic ( no clue about spelling ) because he hasn't talked yet

now his father didn't talk till he was four and the fact his mom or dad never talked to him or anything for half of his life might also explain alot about why he hasn't talked :/

Nicholis is a little violant freak who keeps giving Alex bruises and all types of crap ( I wanna strangle him as well )

all this is so damn frustrating expecially when it's mixed in with all the other bull shit in my life -.-

*~------Random Rants------~*
    My cousin garry is a freak who has been diagnosed with some sort of learning disability

now all his life his mom has pampered him and all types of bullshit

he apparently can not read ( I always ask his mom to explain how he can use video game stratagy guides if he can't read ) and he can't remember anything really ( blame the weed :/ ) and he always loses his money so his mom gives him more ( gee... blame the weed? )

now his mom seems to have lots of connections because whenever I managed to get a job somewhere, his mom would always get him hired at the same place where he would do a slightly better job then me and I would be let go and replaced by him

but then garry ends up getting fired withen a week because he is not resposible and negligant and always absent and tons of crap :/

now there is my aunt, for babysitting she asks everyone to wash what dishes they use and such

seems fair to me so I wash what I use but my cousin and sister don't

and guess who gets blamed for the dirty dishes? :/ me of course her son is too precious and perfect to not do them and my sister is too responsible to not wash em :/

now on to my friends in real life

since all my friends are in a grade ahead of me, they all graduated this year

and because penticton sucks so much they are all moving away

and as far as I can see there no way to get ahold of em once they do :/ ( Stupid real life friends who don't do anything online XD )

and then I could easily go onto the the tons of problems at home but I don't feel like typing up like 4 posts worth of crap

hehe sorry for ranting this much I just needed to get it out n.n;

Move away, change your name and hairstyle, and SID. ;o

PROBLEMS SOLVED!

On 2005-06-24 22:07, Nohra wrote:
    Move away, change your name and hairstyle, and SID. ;o

PROBLEMS SOLVED!
    I forgot about my rant of moving away or at least the fact of my in-ability to move away for like one or two years

I also forgot to say that I am the last person around who can baby-sit the kids as well >_>

so without me everyone is screwed

On 2005-06-24 22:09, Eclair wrote:
    so without me everyone is screwed
    Now the question is, is anyone else aware of this?
    You need to make a point that without you they are screwed to infinity times max. Like, disappear for a day or two. Go to school, screw those kids. Make a point that they need you, and your cousin is a no good fucktard that should get in a car accident tomorrow and rid humanity of his stupidity.

Now. Your other cousin need to get a tubal ligation or a hysterectomy. She too, should not be allowed to have kids. This is stupid. >

KILL THEM ALL!
    Or. Move away, change your name and never see these people again.

Well, without hearing or seeing any other person's roles and so on in this, and only your side...wow.

Not to be ignorant to you, but they sound trashy. Honestly, if they don't spend time with the kids they do have, they have no right to even be fornicating, even for there to be an accident with a raincoat having a tear in it.

That annoys the shit out of me, merely because all of my sisters take damn good care of the kids they do have. My brother's current girlfriend has a kid, about a year or so old, walks and all that but can't even say one word. Just gabbles. Reason? She doesn't spend any time with him! She wasn't worked since she had him, what the hell has she been doing? Oh right, living her life as a 22 year old.

I dunno, annoys me senseless to see people having kids left, right and center, when they don't even take care of the ones they do have. They need spayed/neutered, because appearently they don't know how to keep their legs crossed, or how to use proper protection.

The pothead and overprotective mom. What can I say, he'll get caught for something she can't get him out of eventually.

However, you need to stand up and call bullshit to whats happening. One, the pothead needs to not be around the kids. Why the hell have the kids taken out of someone's custody for whatever reason if you're just going to sit them infront of a stoner? Fuck. Yeah lets just defeat the purpose of it!

Second, step up and say that everyone needs to raise these kids and take care of them, or the parents need to get their shit straight and deal with it, and stop having more. Honestly, for shit. I can understand helping out family, but I'll be damned if I'd stop going to school or not work just to watch my damn nephews for nothing. $200 for how long? A week? A month? I can remember getting paid $25 a week to watch my nephews when I dropped out of school, and that was damn cheap of me considering local babysitters charge about $50-$90 per kid, per week. I certainly wasn't the best babysitter, but they were safe, well-fed and always had something to do, whether it was playing games inside or going outside and playing in the yard.

Ah well, good luck. Honestly though, your family doesn't sound too...well, their heads are on their shoulders I'd hope, right?
    Look, he did it again.

I Dream Of Sleep

If I were you I would be challenging your family on these issues, as it doesnt seem fair that you are getting lumped with all of this responsibility. Its terrible that you got pulled out of School for this and getting terrible pay for it (You've been doing it for 2 months and have only got $200? Thats a very shitty end of a stick you've got handed there).

The pothead cousin sounds like a fucktard who's not going to change his ways. He shouldnt be left in charge of kids, its not fair on them. Im tempted to say that another call to Child Warefare, this time on him is due the investigation.

I think you should force these people to get their act together and theaten to get some sort of child services involved if you don't... Also... What Navi said sounds like a good idea... I would definitely give that a try... Hell, maybe you should just run away period... You're seriously getting so screwed and you should not have to ruin your own life because some trashy relatives made "a few mistakes" Ugh... That story has got me all worked up now! >.<

take them to court one word on how they pulled you out of school to watch the kids should be more than enough to get any judge on your side
    I can relate to almost all of this, and my advice is to escape before they kill you, either mentaly of physicaly. They will just continue to take advantage of you and your responsible nature, if you don't get away your only other option is to be a dick and tell 'em to fuck off, "watch ur own damn kids, ho" and walk out, although your nature will probably prevent that.

wow. I really have nothing to say I am speechless.

but all that can come up is, try to get out of this call social services if ya need to and get over with school, if you got taken atleast try to get home schooled if you can(as it seems you aunt can prolly pay for it ) so yea

main point good luck
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

Every problem I've ever had in my life pales before your current situation... And I'm talking all of 'em at once O_o.

Being trapped like that can't be good for you, Eclair. I'm not sure what I'd do if I were stuck between your rock (family using you) and hard place (infants will be screwed if you quit).

Guess that means no advice, only support form me.