G'day.

I've been a PS fan since PS1 on the Sega Master System and played all four of the first games. It was only 6 months ago that I found out about PSO for the DC, but I didn't have a DC and it wasn't available on anything else.

From this site I'm aware it will soon be out on GC and XBox, of which I have neither nor do I have the money to get one as I need to spend my money on my PC (for work + games).

The other day I downloaded and installed a trial version of PSO for the PC and tried it out on broadband internet. I really like the game, though find it hard to get used to the controls. But enough rambling, to my questions:

1. Is the full version of PSO going to be released on the PC, and if so, when?
    2. What are Episodes 1 + 2 and where can I find out about them?
    3. Where can I find some sort of manual/guide/controls list that applies to the PC version of the game?
    4. Any other info related to the PC version.

Thankyou very much, I appreciate it.

Dwight,
    Keen to play PSO.

On 2002-08-06 19:41, GreatHornedDragon wrote:
    1. Is the full version of PSO going to be released on the PC, and if so, when?
    2. What are Episodes 1 + 2 and where can I find out about them?
    3. Where can I find some sort of manual/guide/controls list that applies to the PC version of the game?
    4. Any other info related to the PC version.
    1. PSO for the PC has already been out in japan. no word yet if it s comming to the US
    2.Episodes 1+2, Episode 1 is the Dreamcast versions (both PSO and PSOv.2) and Episode 2 is gonna be all the new stuff thats gonna be on the GC. these version will be on 1 game on the GC and possibly Xbox
    3.no clue on that. try your readme file in your demo's folder maybe.
    4. just look up stuff on PSO v.2 its pretty much the same game as v.2 cept its on PC instead of DC.