Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm developing an online RPG. I've been working on it for the past couple of months and I'm almost finished it. It's a turn based player vs computer online RPG, free for all, no downloads needed. Some of the features will include:

1. Turn based online fighting against computer ai.

2. Towns to discover and unlock with a story added to each town to give purpose to your journey.

3. New weapons and armor to purchase at every new town.

4. Added bosses with big experience and gold rewards with higher chance to obtain rare pets.

5. Up to 3 pets you can find and upgrade along your journey that makes your character stronger.

6. Character Rankings. Your character can climb the ladder of the greatest knights. *Ranks are automaticaly rewarded to players based upon character level.

7. Guild Signet just added. You can form your own guild, build guild hall and forge your guild signet. As you develope your signet, all members of your guild get stronger.

This RPG is a one player turn based online game but will be highly community based (this is not a mudd). I'm working hard on this game to ensure that it will be fun addictive and competitive inspite of the simplicity of design. If you would be interested in being part of the game or would like more info as the game is updated, please post.

Good, I enjoyed your previous RPGs

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Sounds interesting, keep me posted.

/me loves Legend of the Green (Red) Dragon

what Language are you using or is it a game maker... just asking...

On 2005-07-05 16:20, SikerSwift1 wrote:
    what Language are you using or is it a game maker... just asking...
    php with DK engine modified.

cool count me in ^_^

sounds like fun

ill try it

Sounds good. I will also make the PSO RPG and Aliens RPG available for download for a limitted time pending the time the game is ready. I'll let you know when the games are ready for download but it will only be up for a short time for those who haven't played them yet.

The online game will be called "Knights of Fasaria." It should be ready the first month of August. I have the download for the Aliens Fan RPG up. I am still looking for the PSO RPG, once I find it, I'll put it up for download too. You can download the RPGs at the link below.

Ask me any questions about the games. Hope you like...

http://www.gamestarconnection.com/gs...id=74&Itemid=4

Updates:

Along with the opening of "Knights of Fasaria," we will also open another online game called Quantum SE.

About Quantum SE:

"Quantum Star SE is a free online multiplayer, browser-based space strategy and combat style game. Using both a turn based and a real time system, Quantum Star is a unique experience that will get you hooked.

In the tradition of the popular mmorpg Eve, Quantum Star uses many familiar elements in this addicting turn based strategy game. No downloads needed. Simply register and play."

So far we have 2 games in development to be ready hopefuly by the first week of August.

*Will keep you updated when it's just about ready.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlazingTiger on 2005-07-20 22:34 ]</font>