Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Parasite Gene 'Flow'
    This item is a relatively rare drop off of Ultimate Olga Flow. However, while the item, if one dropped, has a rare chance of appearing (instead of a monomate or somesuch), the chances of Olga Flow dropping an item is set to 0%. This means that there is no chance of *anything* dropping from him, much less the Gene. This item is therefore impossible to obtain legitimately.

Red Ring
    This item is a relatively rare drop off of Ultimate Dark Falz. However, while the item, if one dropped, has a rare chance of appearing (instead of a monomate or somesuch), the chances of Dark Falz dropping an item is set to 0%. This means that there is no chance of *anything* dropping from him, much less the Ring. This item is therefore impossible to obtain legitimately.

Dark Flow/Dark Meteor/Dark Bridge
    These items are created through the use of Parasite Gene 'Flow'. Since that item is not obtainable, these items are not legitimate either.

Legitimate Mags
    Any normal or rare mag whose levels add to 200 are likely legit. Possibly duped, but likely Legit. Definitely hacked Mags are: Mags above Level 200, Mags with impossible PBs (2 of one PB, Grants, etc), and the Elenor/Elnoa Mag. To note, the Elenor Mag is banned online, but if you get one off a friend Offline, well, it's not legit either, no matter how much they may claim otehrwise.

Stacked Items
    A stacked item is a usable item that has been stacked to more than it's usable allowance. An example would be a stack of 99 Difluids.

Weapons
    Any weapon can be assumed to be duped if given, but not necessarily hacked. Definite hacks are as follows: Any weapon with more than 3 percentage areas. Any weapon with more than 100% in one area. Any weapon with more than -10% in any percentage area.

Tsumikiri J-Sword
    While just about any Tsumikiri in the game can be assumed to be duped, there are legitimate J-Swords out there. With 23,000 kills while equipped, any legitimate Sealed J-Sword can be unsealed, turning it into a Tsumikiri. However, hacked Sealed J-Swords do not have this kill counter built in, and so cannot be unsealed. If you want a legitimate Tsumikiri, hunt the Sealed J yourself. There is NO way to tell if a gifted or traded Sealed J is hacked or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2005-07-17 15:12 ]</font>

Not bad, except wanting to point out one minor thing.
    0% might appear in the hit area if you're currently equipping something with hit. Not sure if this applies to the trade window or not.

Also, cannot quite remember, but does a weapon that was positive percent tekked down to 0% hit still show the hit %?

Also, cannot quite remember, but does a weapon that was positive percent tekked down to 0% hit still show the hit %?
    Yes, i believe that happened to a yamato i found on gc

Lord Erk Yggdrasil Eren III Erk's Avatar

I have a DB's saber and it is completely legit,but it still shows the hit%. I don't know how to hack and if I did it must have been on accident.
    "Ahh it burns... The goggles they do nothing!!!"

On V2 (100% sure), a tekked item that had hit and was modded (up or down) by tekking will not show hit. I'm not sure about GC, however. If someone is willing to check into the veracity of this (finding a 5-10% hit weapon and tekking it down) and looking at it, then trading it, it would be appreciated.

Ok, well i found another yamato which had 5% hit, so this time i tekked it down on purpose. From that i can conclude that it will still show the hit% if it had any to start with.

Right then, edited out.

GO TO HELL C:

Just to point out, Elenor is banned online. So it's not like people will have to worry if somebody gives them one. Of course there are some codes that allow you to bring banned stuff online, but yeah <_<;

I hear it's usuraly items people hack that get banned, Hackers have to ruin it for the rest of us
    PC/PS2: Lisa
    5th best MAG1 Time Attack party - No:1 Female Beast

(I'm just to proud of my self for that. x_x)

On 2005-07-20 13:00, dragoon-girl wrote:
    I hear it's usuraly items people hack that get banned, Hackers have to ruin it for the rest of us
    Yeah...

Don't see why they want to ban un-hacked items. >_>

Although it would have been nice if we could have seen these items later...