Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So if 1 trifuild was stacked to ten using X method with any item, it's legit?

And I'm trying not to discuss the cheat code.

Am I the only one left on earth.

i do think there is cheats for gc but no weapon codes

On 2005-08-31 14:27, darkshado wrote:
    i do think there is cheats for gc but no weapon codes
    There are ways to make an item that you want. Like you said in the post below the quoted one, you just haven't found them.

And please don't double post. Use the Edit Button.
    Also, to get rid of the Rappy Hunter title, go to "Your Account" then "Edit your Info" and you should be able to manually enter in a title. Or, just get to 50 posts (that are not in FKL, and any beyond the 10th can't be in the Lounge), also they can't be .

Hey just a quick question. Where are people getting mags called "Al Rappy"? What exactly are they. Someone tried to trade me one and well I didn't take it. I'm just curious. Thanks.

On 2005-09-23 07:50, mitchm wrote:
    Hey just a quick question. Where are people getting mags called "Al Rappy"? What exactly are they. Someone tried to trade me one and well I didn't take it. I'm just curious. Thanks.
    if your referring to the slot modifier unit, its from the beta of the xbox version(not sure about the GC as I have never played it) I got this item as a glitch I think but people swore I was a cheater even though I actually had one drop off a blue rappy in the forest in normal mode, I had no real use for it as a force it doesnt help my techs, I think the only reason its not banned online is because of all the people that played the beta of it, whether its legit or not is touchy, but the only ways to get it are to hope for the glitch I got(not very likely)or, to have it given to you

by the way beta players will tell anyone who tells em the al-rappy unit isnt legit they are full of it and to take a hike, I saw it happen a few times

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wildfantom on 2005-11-11 22:30 ]</font>

Hacked SJ-swords don't have the kill counter, but...what about Sealed J-swords that were duped from an original legit sword that was found? Would these demon spawn swords still unlock? Didn't see anybody bring this up.

I am pretty sure that if you dupe an sj-sword that it still has the counter. The game does not detect dupes (at least glitch dupe... don't want to be specific.) i think the game detects cheat disk dupes and all that though.

So you're telling me most SJSwords that don't have over 100% percentages (Therefore duped or something, instead of hacked) will still be unsealable?

Dreadlock wrote:
    So you're telling me most SJSwords that don't have over 100% percentages (Therefore duped or something, instead of hacked) will still be unsealable?
    I thought the sticky cleared this little duping & hacking part. Heh, I guess I was wrong.

OK, again..
    -Duped items are exactly/identically the same as the original.
    -If the original SJS is found by the normal mean & not hacked into the game, it can be unsealed.
    -If the SJS is a dupe of that natural drop, then it will be able to unseal after 32k kills.
    -If the SJS is a dupe of a hack, created by AR or similar mean, it does not have the counter. Therefore it can't be unsealed.

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Just thought I would like to let everyone (Including Dread) know 2 things, one is the fact that I have gone hardcore legit and therefore am only using items I either 1. Obtain myself, or 2. Find while hunting with someone else. The other is a rather amusing fact, I just had some moron try to tell me that you can obtain the Parasite gene by going back down to the area where olga flow is and wait for Rico or Flowen to appear. Now if this had any truth to it what-so-ever then it would only make sense for Flowen to appear, since Rico was Falz, correct? lol.
    He sounded very convincing, but still an idiot. lol

EDIT: My appologies for posting about something that had already been discussed. I should have read up on the forum more, but I just think it's funny how people can lie to themselves more then other people. But at any rate, I have the perfect idea for them to proove the Red Ring does drop. Do it again, since it seems to drop so frequently. Have everyone open their item pack one at a time, scroll through it slowly to proove NO ONE has the ring already. Therefor; weather or not someone is standing next to or away from, if the ring is not there to begin with, then it can only come from where they say. And I also find it funny that the video is such a low quality and it looks like the same affect as if someone just used a Mag Cell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-02-28 15:48 ]</font>