Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

On 2005-07-23 13:05, Rubius-sama wrote:
    Playing BB now. Will be getting PSU for PC. Can never say no to hi-res eye-candy PSU for PC will most likely get updates and patches via donwloads like BB currently does (can fix many bugs and glitches). While PS2 users will have to wait and buy a "PSUv2" disc several months later...lucky console players
    If its anything like the old PSOs, most quests and stuff are already stored in the disc so all the game will be doing is "uploading" the data off the disc to the game... as for patches and stuff, they probably won't amount to much, probably like 126+ kb or something, nothing an 8mb or even those 20+ mb mem.cards can't handle.

I'm definitly getting the PC version of PSU. No PS2 out there would be able to last the amount of hours I'm planning on putting on that game (my DC is still alive after having run for often 16 hours of PSO to a total of 1900 hours).

I already got the storyline from BB, so I quit that. EpIV was nice, but... it's pretty short and the rares, well everyone is going to find them REALLY soon (different images for weapons, raises this this and that, and super thingie of this). I'll be playing GC until PSU comes out (will get PS2 or PS3). Hope the harddrive is easy to connect.

Err, it seems like some ppl dont know that PSU for PS2 will not use the HDD. Either it'll download patches to the mem card or no patches at all ^_^;; Which is sad really. Where did I get this info? Interview with naka san in EGM PSU issue.

I'll obviously get it for PC. I'm all for superb graphics ^o^ Really looking forward to see how my ATI x800 handles it. It handles BB extremely well. Silky smooth with 6x anti aliasing and 16x anisotropic filtering O_o;; I wonder what will happen if i activate temporal AA -goes and tries- As for controller, I bought one at compusa that i can connect to my PC AND my PS2 lmao I play BB with it and it works extremely well. Got it set up like GC PSO -sniff- For me the GC controller will always be the ideal PSO controller ><;;

I'll stay in BB and Guild Wars and then I'll stop BB and PSU ALL THE WAY!!! XD

-looks above- that wasnt there when i started typing lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubesahl on 2005-07-25 11:34 ]</font>
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

Well, I'm pretty much done with PSO GC, and I don't plan to get PSO BB, even though it's now in English, but I do plan on getting PSU when it comes out. By then, I will hopefully have a computer more than capable of running it.

Paying for any online fees (if there ARE any, that is) shouldn't be too much of a problem, since I don't play any P2P games. Of course, if they ever start requiring a fee to play GunZ: The Duel...>_<;

But yes, I do plan on getting PSU when it comes out.

techn0rganic

I'm done until PSU comes out, but since I got a job now, about 2 hours works would pay for PSO-BB online, but my pc sucks, I have to play teh game on teh lowest settings, and who the hell has time to play when you got a job? Such contradictions...