Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    techn0rganic

Plus since they removed offline play, they've gone ahead and made a better story mode to keep offline mode worthwhile. Even though we play as that certain main character offline, I'm sure there will still be customization for his apearance, if not, oh well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2005-07-26 15:24 ]</font>

Looks like the map in the top right corner of the screen is just like PSO.

From Clips that Ive seen it looks like your able to weild 2 weapons at the same time. eg. a saber in one hand and a gun in the other.....which would make combomations of moves much more interesting than in PSO

Yes dual-wielding is definitely in, allowing you to hold different weapons in each hand.

From watching the trailers, there's also a new lock-on system as well. You can lock-on to an enemy Zelda-style. This will let you circle an enemy and back away without turning round.

Together with the new 6-hit combo system, these changes should add a lot more strategy and variety to the combat compared to PSO.

where does it say dec 2005? sega.co.jp is reporting winter as well

And are all the classes available again? (online character creation i mean) Cause I have only seen sabers and swords in all the videos i have seen so far. I havent seen a single Fo and those are my favorites!

On 2005-08-12 05:12, Stricker wrote:
    And are all the classes available again? (online character creation i mean) Cause I have only seen sabers and swords in all the videos i have seen so far. I havent seen a single Fo and those are my favorites!
    No classes, you have the races and all the races can do a bit of everything, stat and evolution depending of course; you just adapt them to your play style the way you want, so if you want a FO just focus on techniques and weapons that help you with casting with your character and you're all set.

do we know if it will require at least dsl internet like BB did?

What? o_O
    PSOBB didn't require a broadband connection, three friends of mine play it and they only have dialup (one of them still stuck with a 32k modem); sure, the one with the 32k modem lags a tad, but he can still play, while the 56k modem ones can play it just fine.

It's safe to assume PSU will also be playable with dialup, even if it may lag a bit in relation to broadband connections like Cable and DSL.

oh what?! dam it said it required dsl T_T. kk ty.