Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

its funny watching all the cheaters and hackers admitting to hacking and being scared about whats gonna happen to em....

LOL, I don't cheat. I don't hack. Period. Fact is simply on Dreamcast if you're in the US like me you need a bootdisk to load a PAL region copy. It's the only way to play on official servers. Ok with the DC your other option is Utopia, which is a homebrew DC bootloader, and is VERY unreliable. Can freeze the game. So now all US users have to use a cheat disk to load the game. Ok this is where my legitness comes in. If you have codes either loaded into memory or simply saved on a VMU, your droprate becomes ZERO. You find no rare items at all. I found this out as I had connect codes to a different crappy server and I wasn't finding anything at all. Deleted the private server connect codes and I started finding items. Anyway, I'll save you guys the trouble. Using a cheatdisk to load an import copy on dreamcast is NOT cheating.

What is multi equipping. Also, I recently duped items with nearly all my characters. If I equip the weapons that cane from the Dupe, will it affect my rares? I found a photon drop, but I don't count that as a rare. I play offline, PAL and all my stuff is legit.
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

teh ninja'd

Duping isn't legit. >_>
    Multi equipping is when you uh...equip multiple items (5 weps/5 armors/5 shields/5 mags(It's possible to do mags, gtfo, not with normal method though)
    Dupes will not affect rares

Cheers. Looks like a Red Sword for everyone then
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

Seraphim of darkness

k i am just starting out on this site but i heard that modde and/or cheated weapons also bring the drops down

Deathangel333 wrote:
    k i am just starting out on this site but i heard that modde and/or cheated weapons also bring the drops down
    Not quite. People have confirmed hacked mags (above lv200) & item stacking (above given limit) affected rare drop rates.
    Multi-equipping, hacked weapons & such do not affect drops.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Seraphim of darkness

thanx Dhylec!

Seraphim of darkness

no it would not

Uhhhhh....lol would 10Xmonomate be considerd stacked i dont know :