Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

After some carefull diliberation.. I've decided to open the lines for two more Requests..

I know what your thinkin.. That Anubis is one Generous Fellow.. and you know what..

Your F*kin Right..

1..First two people to reply with either a detailed description of their charecter or good pictures of them will get a pencil drawing of their charecter..

2.IF you want a mag or a weapon in it.. you have to give me a good pictue..

3.Let me know what your Id color is.. It would help me alot if you gave me the exact name of your charecter so i can recreate the ID..

4.Also It would help if you don't have a picture, that you tell me what suite the charecter is wearing so i can recreate them on Episode 2 for drawing purposes..

5.. I am willing to put up to different charecters on your drawing..

6... After the First Two entries,,, The request lines are closed again.. I'll let you know when they will open.

7.. You can only make one request at a time..

I will only take your entry If you follow the Rules. and not to be mean, I kinda wanna spread it around. I doubt anyone will do this, but If i drew you one picture.. lets someone else get one too ok.. I dont know if my works good enough to want em to do more than one picture for you anyway..

Also I am not opposed to doing Do-Overs.. If I do the picture and you arent impressed.. tell me so, I'll see what I can do.. The main thing with the pictures is that the owner is happy.. If i dont make you happy, hell.. let me know aight..

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Logical2u
    RAmar
    Skin Color 4, Face 4. (Giving that weird Eyemask effect)
    Brown uniform
    Brown hair, in a loose, unkempt style

Redria ID (PSO GC: Logical2u)

No Mag.

Weapon is the AntiAndroid Rifle
    I can probably get a better image if needed.

Thanks.
    Bye.
    -Logical2u

PS: I have a sprite Navi drew of my character if that would help.

Ooh! OOH!

*Eclipse* (Bluefull HUnewearl), red costume (No. 1, row 1), short-ish red hair (No. 3), Lavis Cannon, Safety Heart, Rati!

Am I too late? I hope not...

Also, I hope the pictures work. I can see them, hopefully others can too. ^_^;

EDIT: Fixed (hopefully) pictures and added more!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForcefulFlare on 2005-07-26 09:26 ]</font>

GO TO HELL C:

Bah, you two beat me too it XD

Well, I love your work regardless, can't wait to see what you come up with ^-^d

ok forceful I cant see your pictures so u need to edit your post.. I'm not gonna discard your entry so I'm holding the number two spot for u... so fix ur post and get back with me..

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

gah! bugger!!!
    missed it again!
    Episode III for Life.

Right, fixed pictures (put them on photobucket.com and I've been told by one of my friends that they now load on this page) and added a couple more just to be sure. =)

Thank you!

Well hell i'v actually been through with this one for a while but I just got on the internet now..

i havent started on the other one yet so dont expect anything for a bit Flare..

To be honest, this was my first Ramar I've ever drawn, I'm so used to drawing hunes now with all the requests. Not that I'm complaining, Cause I really like to draw hunes.. lol.. but anywho.. hope u enjoy Logic

That looks great man!

On 2005-07-27 21:00, Anubis_ wrote:
    i havent started on the other one yet so dont expect anything for a bit Flare..
    No worries, I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow so it'll be rather hit and miss when I can check back during that time anyway (don't be insulted if it takes me a week to give my opinion, basically ^_^, but by the looks of skilfully done Mr. RAmar I'm much looking forward to it!
    On 2005-07-27 21:00, Anubis_ wrote:
    To be honest, this was my first Ramar I've ever drawn, I'm so used to drawing hunes now with all the requests. Not that I'm complaining, Cause I really like to draw hunes.. lol..
    Practice makes perfect, eh? I thought about submitting my RAcast as well/instead but I didn't have any snaps to hand, and hesitation means missing the opportunity in this fast-moving thread! *whoosh*

Have fun and I await the result eagerly!