Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, its the idea of Alis dying, and then Nero revives her instead of her not ever seeing nero again, I guess it could also be looked upon as a good ending

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

What I meant was that I didn't know something different happens if Alis dies at the end.

And that's it. its only 5 seconds, but its still different.

What's the strategy for fighting falz at that level, cus he's killed me at lvl 26

Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

Use attacks that always do a set damage no matter what level for you. So Alys and Noah use Fire, Odin uses laser gun, and Myau is healing.

Well, if I remember reading correctly, that is the true ending. Nero is supposed to speak to Alis & she revives. Makes sense if you think about it as the whole point of Alis's quest was to avenge her brother, not save Algol. Saving Algol was necessary, but, a bonus.

Oh & I must disagree on something. Noah should use Wind or Thunder instead. More powerful spells (you'll thank me). Also, Myau can attack sometimes but it is good to have him as a healer. Honestly, in some of the tougher battles (like this), he makes for a better healer (since his spell is better). Keep him as main healer & Alis as backup. Investing in a crapload of burgers & colas isnt a bad idea either (I always did that LOL).

They may have been more powerful, but Noah didn't have the points to back it up in repeated spell castings. That's why I went with fire instead. And for Myau and Alis, no on the attacks because their levels were down so low, DF dodged every single attack.