Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lord Erk Yggdrasil Eren III Erk's Avatar

Thanks that cleared up my mysteries a lot more. What if the item for dezolis is a armor or a shield instead of a weapon?
    "Ahh it burns... The goggles they do nothing!!!"

okokok wait up a sec i thought that you did this all on ragol the entire time here ??? does that mean when you warp to the forest your on a different planet , caves different plantet, and mines diferent planet??? and if so where do the ruins come in here are they beneath the mines??? and your also saying that there are three weps that represent all three places??? does that mean that red ring rico wasnt looking for falz??? i thought she was looking for stuff about pioneer 1??? and then she stumbled opon falz and she died there but while she was searching she met and fell in love with hiethcliff fowen and he proposed to her with all of the red weps that the name heithcliff was ingraved into. and then rico died when she faced falz and flowen was alone and got into a lab accsedent and got the paracetic gene flow in him and that tured him into olga flow!? and you mean to tell me that if there was three legendary weps that represent the three main places that they arnt that powerful because profits of motov is a pretty crappy item besides it looking cool. but in this all what was the point of ricos quest and what was the point if flowen , how did they meet , what are thease weps that your talking about and what do they sybolize and how do they fit with rico and flowen???? and if they are rare and powerful weps then please do tell if one is a fo wep, another a ranger wep , and another a hunter that would make more sence to me and how does it fit in with the 4 katanas that som,eone earlyier said and what was the orodiagito then??? im very cunfooz ed

the other planets are from old school phantasy star games i believe, but pso takes place entirely on ragol

Lord Erk Yggdrasil Eren III Erk's Avatar

On 2005-08-03 13:25, someperson wrote:
    okokok wait up a sec i thought that you did this all on ragol the entire time here ??? does that mean when you warp to the forest your on a different planet , caves different plantet, and mines diferent planet??? and if so where do the ruins come in here are they beneath the mines??? and your also saying that there are three weps that represent all three places??? does that mean that red ring rico wasnt looking for falz??? i thought she was looking for stuff about pioneer 1??? and then she stumbled opon falz and she died there but while she was searching she met and fell in love with hiethcliff fowen and he proposed to her with all of the red weps that the name heithcliff was ingraved into. and then rico died when she faced falz and flowen was alone and got into a lab accsedent and got the paracetic gene flow in him and that tured him into olga flow!? and you mean to tell me that if there was three legendary weps that represent the three main places that they arnt that powerful because profits of motov is a pretty crappy item besides it looking cool. but in this all what was the point of ricos quest and what was the point if flowen , how did they meet , what are thease weps that your talking about and what do they sybolize and how do they fit with rico and flowen???? and if they are rare and powerful weps then please do tell if one is a fo wep, another a ranger wep , and another a hunter that would make more sence to me and how does it fit in with the 4 katanas that som,eone earlyier said and what was the orodiagito then??? im very cunfooz ed
    Okay, Ragol is the only planet you play on in PSO1and2. In the game somewhere I heard that Dark Falz was powered somehow by three planets. I also wanted to know what the three weapons of those planets where.Two weapons are for sure (heart of poumn, daggers, and prophets of motav, cane) but we are not sure about the last planet. Jonathan F said it was Rika's Claw which I highly doubt.The four katanas are just really rare weapons in the game which are stated in the quest Seek My Master(sange, yasha, oroagito, and kamui).Hope that helps.
    "Ahh it burns... The goggles they do nothing!!!"

Oh deary me ... lol.

As far as i can tell the forest is the surface of ragol where pioneer 1 members set up the central dome which then exploded and probably released darkness which made the planets lifeforms turn violent. The caves i think are underneath the surface of Ragol. The mines im not sure about but i bet they did their mining there lol. And the ruins - well they arent anyplace really cause they are on board a spaceship possibly pioneer1 and are just some sort of simulation lol

I have no idea wot the original poster is on about with these weapons, but at a guess they are probably the 4 dark weapons which cant be obtained legitimately.

On 2005-08-03 12:15, InfinityXXX wrote:
    Don't take my word becuase on both theories my memory is real fuzzy but I'm guessing that these 4 swords are Sange, Yasha, Oritiagito, and Kamui?
    The Agito series?!

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...73795&forum=12

Here's the old thread, don't bump it (saying that since Dyl made a new one).

I don't see how Nei's Claw represents a planet. I have mentioned (in the past) that Ryuker might be a Ryucross (or however you spell it) reference. I do wish that ST would hurry up and tell us what happened to the rest of the Palmans, though SEED is apparently back.

Y'know... I never did make the Prophets of Motav connection.

OHHHhhhhhhhhhhh lol thx now i get it ..... wow that cleared alot lol