Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Welcome to the PSOW Team Thread v2

Points have reset, everything is fresh again, and now I've got account problems. So, until they are resolved, I'll be playing under a different account. This is a temporary template until next week. So without further interruption, here's your weekly update:

BananaAnn
    47pt.
    Maxima
    3pt.
    Asylum
    3pt.
    Ryuen
    0pt.
    Sasha
    0pt.
    'Blues
    0pt.
    RBF2000
    0pt.
    Coxy_13
    0pt.
    Tomeeboy
    0pt.
    Get - Game
    0pt.
    #adamgnome
    0pt.
    shinobu
    0pt.
    Sitka Blue
    0pt.
    Des Arbo
    0pt.

Total, with bank and current points:
    Banked- 4929
    Current- 53
    Total- 4972

We've unlocked the Dressing Room and have a Team Member Limit of 20.

We do have spots open - to get on the team, please Private Message me, BananaAnn, or Sitka!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-09-04 18:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-10-02 15:59 ]</font>

Indie Video Game Developer

Im still here.
    Im still waiting for my chance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kenryoku on 2005-08-07 18:18 ]</font>

*waves* Just putting back in my official request, even though we've already spoken.

Old Man

Shout out to Mr. Cahill:

Join me sometime on PSOW game.

I just got Meteor Cudgel with 45 A. Beast and 40 HIT!!!

(Hucast does happy dance all over Hyperion 5-1 lobby).

my god. that is awesome.

Nice find there, Sitka! That is an amazing find.

Hey all, I'm not feeling too good tonight, I'll be back tomorrow at some point.

Holy Shiznat Sitka! That's one hell of a find!
    ...oh yeah, I'd like to owe you something for them charge vulcans ya gave me. As to what, I don't know. I'm eternally grateful, as they're quite useful for owning bosses such as Sil dragon!

Old Man

On 2005-08-06 21:15, Ryuen wrote:
    Holy Shiznat Sitka! That's one hell of a find!
    ...oh yeah, I'd like to owe you something for them charge vulcans ya gave me. As to what, I don't know. I'm eternally grateful, as they're quite useful for owning bosses such as Sil dragon!
    Definitely, the Charge Vulcans with 50-hit are boss killers. Nice until you get leveled up enough to pwn him/her with other things. Funny how they go for 2 pds on the trade boards, but they're more functional than stuff selling for upwards of 60 pds - crazy stuff there.

As for the Cudgel, my good buddy John there searched and searched for a Cudgel with hit on xbox and never found one, so that's the reason for the shout out to Mr. Cahill - he would appreciate that weapon.

I'd like to say I found it, but I did not. I did find a Heavenly Arms and I traded for another one and I gave those two up with some pds to Kiri for her/his find. It is well worth it to me.

Course, T1K, that means I need God Arms until I break enough boxes to get some more of those Heavenly Arms. If you have any extras, toss them my way.

Still hunting FS for teammates - last two Torrs just dropped shiny gold boxes.

Still not sure what happened with Ban's Yas 3000 last night. Wierd glitch for sure, but there's enough of them on the boards that we'll be able to replace it soon enough.