Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hey people

i looked in the new members rules thing, t chek if theres anything wrong with posting ads, but there dont seem to be.

We are a new Gamecube PSO clan, and are currently looking for new members to join our clan. We currently have 171 members to be precise, and as much as we started out as an FF11 clan, we have recently developed a PSO Wing, for the upcoming GC version of PSO. Now we believe that now is the best time to get started on the clan - to get started in getting to know people and the like.

We have around ... 30 properly active members, and we have a tight little community not only on the forums, but on msn, and we all know eachother quite well. But, we are still expanding, especially in the PSO section, and this is why i am putting up this advert, to see if there is anyone here who is interested in joining us.

We are, apart from just an FF11 and PSO clan, a general chat community, we have a lot of laughs, talk about all sorts, and welcome anyone, as long as they welcome us back.

Our PSO Wing site is http://pso.fantasyfighters.com - and then just click on the forums from the menu to go to our forums and begin to know the members a little better. our main site is http://www.fantasyfighters.com, but then that is our main site - the ff11 section

oke, sorry if this thread has peed anyone off, but i couldnt see any rules prohibiting it. If you are interested, then be sure to drop by and sign up, and get to know us etc thanks ^_^

Legendary Archmage

You might not want to do this. I did this and so did ZeroA. Bad Idea

Careless, ignorant, and insensitive

Oh boy, another clan...

clanbangers ack i don't get it

er oke then :S sorry

O.k, I guess you don't mind my reply. http://www.clansilverfox.com. We just hang out and have a good time. It's not sooooo large, but decent so everybody get's to know everybody. We do RPG's and discuss about all kind of games (including PSO). I LOVE CLAN SILVERFOX! Just representing since you did. No flame intended. lol

The Master of Mispeled Words Moo2u's Avatar

Wow, Omnislashed that sounds like a rather nice clan! Not the best place to post it though, not very many "clan friendly" people around here! But anywho, this sounds like something I'd be interested in, but I can't really get attached to clans anymore like I did back it the day. (bad expeariences...rather not talk about it... ) No offence I hope, and good luck on the clan building! Hope to see ya when GC PSO comes out!

Post Farmer (minus the S)

Sounds like a l33t clan, Imma check it out.

Legendary Archmage

On 2002-08-19 17:18, Omnislashed wrote:
    er oke then :S sorry
    I guess its alright you didnt really know better because your new to the site

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Clans Only work in like Counter Strike and Starcarft and stuff liek that AOE and CC.