Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

...and if you all remember the last time there were 28 days left, we got that damn delay.

Let's hope it doesn't happen again. *crosses fingers*

Wow, never even thought of that. How cool would it be to be playing some PSO on gamecube right now?

On 2002-08-15 21:33, rbf2000 wrote:
    Wow, never even thought of that. How cool would it be to be playing some PSO on gamecube right now?

It would suck, PSO is a horrible game and GC sucks because its so kiddie and its made by Nintendo.

But aside from those FACTS, I want PSO badly, but I am waiting for the US version of the GC version. October...
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Post Farmer (minus the S)

On 2002-08-15 22:13, Dangerous55 wrote:

It would suck, PSO is a horrible game and GC sucks because its so kiddie and its made by Nintendo.

But aside from those FACTS, I want PSO badly, but I am waiting for the US version of the GC version. October...
    DIE!!!!!!

The Great and Famous

On 2002-08-15 22:13, Dangerous55 wrote:

*cant believe what he is reading right now*

Ahh, Burn in hell!

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

It won't be delayed again. PSO E1/2 is going to be playable at the Sega Game Party starting on September 9th and going on for about a month.

Kind of makes you wish you lived in Japan, eh?

Oh well...I'll probably have to wait until Xmas or save up enough money to still buy a GC anyway so minor delays for the US version don't bother me much.

You think you have it bad since you might have to wait a little longer, we dont get it for another year at least, so that should cheers you guys up.

On 2002-08-16 05:01, Neogame2 wrote:
    You think you have it bad since you might have to wait a little longer, we dont get it for another year at least, so that should cheers you guys up.
    No, not really.

We like to make fun of Europeans who always get screwed over on games.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

i already order it and i'll be in 5 september in japan on holyday. till 30 september. but one thing is pretty bad. Mine GC is not with me so even if i buy it, i could not play it untill im back in Belguim