Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rurouni Kenshin isn't all that bad. It's odd that though he was a samurai he did not ever want to kill anyone even though people he fought against did.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fyrin on 2005-08-23 16:00 ]</font>

sound designer & break time participant

I have all 26 episodes, but I won't spoil it for anyone..

But yeah, they show is very good.. very well written and well thought out.. check out that previously linked site for more info and cross referencing than you can handle.

It's a pretty decent show. I like the characters, especially Jin (the calm, collected one). The show does drag in some episodes, but it's overall good. The only gripe I have is the opening song, the flow is awful.

It's not bad but I can't seem to enjoy it as much as, say, Rurouni Kenshin.

I liked Ruroni.. the story line to it was alot better than than Samurai Champloo to me...

Ruroni had a constant drawn out story line. But Champloo seems like it just goes from episode to episode to often.. Like the majority of the episodes dosnt have to do anything with the main plot.

But i'm an animation buff and champloo beats ruroni hands down in that department.. Ruroni gets like dbz with some episodes were the animation quality goes way down... I've never experienced that with Champloo..

I said it in a post when Samurai Champloo's first episode came out.. It looks like it may be one of my most favorite anime ever.. And I still think the same..