Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Not sure if anyone here knows but I'm going to college this fall at University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire. Moving in "to the dorms" on September 2nd.

The reason why the dorms phrase is in quotations... is that they ran out of room on campus and I'm in the Plaza Inn and Suites instead.

So, where is everyone going to school this fall?

not going this fall anymore, I was planning on going to Seneca for computer engineering but I got a summer job, and instead of getting a loan i'm planning on paying my way through next year, I like being debt free thank you.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Still hanging on at ze University of Florida.

Yay for humidity.

This space for rent.

Right now I'm working a full time night job so I won't be able to go to school(overtime is too good to pass up when you have bills). I may take a few classes and do them online if possible. I'm only 3 semesters from graduating with a History degree so I might as well chip away at it.

I'm still plugging away at the Illinois Institute of Art - Schaumburg. >.< Hooray for Game Art/Design.

I'm doing homework right now, actually. >.< See, my school has this thing where they don't believe in giving students more than three weeks off - ever. My "summer vacation" was over as soon as July hit, thank you very much.

On 2005-08-13 07:52, ladyjaderiver wrote:
    I'm still plugging away at the Illinois Institute of Art - Schaumburg. >.< Hooray for Game Art/Design.

I'm doing homework right now, actually. >.< See, my school has this thing where they don't believe in giving students more than three weeks off - ever. My "summer vacation" was over as soon as July hit, thank you very much.
    Oh really? How do you like that place? And what year are you? I have some friends that go there... And I was going to go too but... It was way too expensive and I heard quite a bit of bad rap about it... But then again I hear that about everywhere I want to go...

As for me... I'm going to my community college again for now... William Rainey Harper College... But I need to get out before I suffocate! >.< Hopefully soon I can go to someplace like Digipen university in WA...

Northern Illinois University. Moving in next thursday, nooo!

It looked cheap on paper... I think I'm gonna be in debt for the rest of my life.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I'm still in high school, $50 cost much be nothing to you university students costs

Grade 11, at a school focused on the arts (To be more specific, dramatic arts, but also got a nice visual arts program. Just the music program gets shafted :/)

The local middle school.

Can't wait til high school next year though.

On 2005-08-13 08:33, RurouniJoku wrote:
    On 2005-08-13 07:52, ladyjaderiver wrote:

Oh really? How do you like that place? And what year are you? I have some friends that go there... And I was going to go too but... It was way too expensive and I heard quite a bit of bad rap about it... But then again I hear that about everywhere I want to go...

As for me... I'm going to my community college again for now... William Rainey Harper College... But I need to get out before I suffocate! >.< Hopefully soon I can go to someplace like Digipen university in WA...
    I'm fourth quarter, so I'll be starting Year 2 this coming October. I love it there - the students (aside from Interior Design majors) are all really awesome, and the teachers are, in general, very good.

You go to Harper? O.o That's right down the street from where I live. A couple of my good friends from work go there.