Page 1 of 107 12341151101 ... LastLast

Welcome to the new and improved Ring Rebellion, the Ultima Ring Rebellion.

It was approved by the members of both teams, as well as their leaders that this new team was made possible. Although we had fun as two separate teams, it was seen that it would be more fun if the large teams would join in as one whole.

Now, if my guess is correct, we have become the largest team to hit PSOW, as well as the online PSO communities.

If you wish to join, feel free to inquire to myself, or one of the division leaders [if your interested in joining a specific division of ours].

On that note, i open this thread, and await the journy ahead of us.

Getintothegame, you may now lock both threads, as we will now be using this one. Also, forgive me for any spelling mistakes i may make here...i can't seem to spell properly lately x.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2005-10-01 21:24 ]</font>

amakumiru

Welcome all, =D and Hi everyone from RR side, glad we could merge =3 now we are on big happy family

So like, 50 members are from uforce, but some only to the uforce site =X dont know if they post here so last i checked from here we had 17 so we need to get them to come here =3

My version of this is:

The URR is Shiva and my love child...and all the members are our beautiful babies.

ANYWAYS, regarding Blue Burst, does this mean that we will be able to expand our team larger, so that the members of the old UForce may join in on all the Blue Burst goodness?

Regarding PSU: We are still looking for a name for the PSU division of the team. Ruby Ranks and Universal Tactix are still the only two offers for names. If you have one, no matter how silly or good you may think it is, feel free to PM it to me! I'd love to see your ideas!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2005-08-18 19:45 ]</font>

amakumiru

lol, well Hi Kids =D *huggles*

as for the name for PSU division, how about, Adawn Anew? or >>;; uhm, Phantasy Rain? or Rain of Phantasy? mmmmm~~~ im not sure, i will make up some more next time =3

Welcome to the team, UForce. I hope this merger continues on successfully.

Welcome to the team UForce- let's hope everything goes well.

Regarding the Azure Battalion, if there are any UForce members wanting to join, PM me or Shiva, and I'll sign you up, provided we have the space.

One thing I will point out: we have decided NOT be become a massive team- we'd rather have 20-25 members, and get to know each other well, rather than 70-100 members and not have any clue who each other are.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Why hallo thar all =3
    Only join the A.Battalion if you are going to be committed to the team as well as not being a pest

hi im new can i join plz? this team is kewl i like pso

Sorry, we're about full at the minute

Oh, might have the PC working again =D, re-installing BB seems to have sorted it...

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2005-08-15 03:55, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    One thing I will point out: we have decided NOT be become a massive team- we'd rather have 20-25 members, and get to know each other well, rather than 70-100 members and not have any clue who each other are.
    Kind of ironic since I dont know who some people are on the team at the moment anyways

Anyways, hello everyone from Ultima Force