Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Are players limited to just leveling up their characters in the same style of PSO or will there be the option to allocate the stats that a player wishes to raise (something like Diablo II)?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2005-08-25 13:18 ]</font>

techn0rganic

I've heard ideas of stats leveling up depending on what weapons you are using. So if you use swords you sword skills will raise. Possibly allowing you to raise all 3 to the max eventually.

That'd be a weapon skill or whatever. I'm talking about ATP, DEF, MST, etc. on a character you made.

God I hope not. You would see alot of people with maxed MST or maxed ATP... and it would make it feel less special when you actually got there.

I like the way PSO' lv up system works. I hope PSU's will be similar.

techn0rganic

Well I certainly wouldn't want to have it where you raise each stat you choose per level that's slow, but I also don't want to restrict my caracter to one type of class(guns swords magic).

Hopefully there will be a way to max all of the stats like in PSO, once you reach 200. But there's no mags, no news on armor raising base stats, what about materials? Perhaps it will be simpler to level your character, and you don't have to worry about all that extra stat raising junk. Remember is PSO how the mats were to be used wisely are you'd screw up yoru character for max stats at level 200. I would hat eto have that.

I guess we just need to wait until that info is released once the game is out in japan.

Basically we have no idea, I don't know why I'm wasting my time typing this.

I hope they dont change it, I think its just fine the way it is. Hopefully techs. will do more damage online i kind of hate how they did that.....

techn0rganic

I think's its because they raised the enemy's strengths for online, since you got a team with more damage, that's why techs did less online.

I doubt they'll do that this time, since you play in a team offline anyways, just like online.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Wait, wait, wait... several of you would prefer to have LESS control over your character's evolution?

...wow.

techn0rganic

I'd just prefer to have less of a headache while planning my character. OCD sets in.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Being able to pick your stats and distribute points where you want is more of a headache than having to raise a mag to specific stats and keeping track of how many of each material you've consumed?

Mm'kay.