Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    techn0rganic

I was thinking, if that were true that would be alot of costumes to create for the game. I bet that you'll be able to put ethan's shirt on a male beast (for example). Since really, the only difference between each of these 3 races is facial difference, like ears and face. So do you agree? Just look at those 3 "rogue" characters. Each of them is wearing the same jacket. So I'm betting that's how it will work. We'll be able to choose from a large pool of costumes for each of these 3 races. The casts will obviously have their own pool of costumes to choose from.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2005-09-17 19:54 ]</font>

Yea that would be very interesting, having things like that. What will be extremely interesting is if you can put clothes on casts.

________
    free joomla themes
    Last edited by Dre_o; Jan 22, 2011 at 07:06 AM.

techn0rganic

Yeah, but that's not what I'm thinking. I'd think the casts would have their own set of costumes, since they are totally different. But I bet the Hume/Newman/Beast clothing will be altogether. Of couse there will be a split between the 2 genders set of clothes. This is all only based on the fact that those 3 "rogue" characters (the silly looking ones) all have the same vest, and each are from the 3 organic races.

Ah, i believe I see what you mean now.

________
    buy vapor genie

Human After All

It's not appropriate to use NPC features as justification for your theories about PC features. Those losers have the same jackets because they're part of the same orginazation. Consider it a uniform.

I'll bet the costumes are the same, at least for Humans and Newmans. But that's mostly because I know that ST is lazy.

techn0rganic

That's also true, there are NPC character's that may have non-choosable costumes.

I think it would be way better fo customization if you had all of the costumes to choose form for your character.

Svm Inimicus Mali

Well, look at it this way: in PSO, each class had, essentially, one costume. Sure, you chose a color scheme, but there was no way to make a FOmar have anything but robes, a HUmar have anything but his armor, and so on and so forth. Here, there's something like 80 options for each article of clothing (chest, pants, shoes, etc.). Even if Beasts, Humans, and Newmen all have the same clothing option set... that's WAY more customization than we ever got in PSO.

Indeed and well said, whether costume mixing or not, characters are still gonig to be awsome.

________
    mflb

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

Aslong as my ranger aint got to wear a porta-potty anymore i dont care.

Anything's better than the awfully poor selection the male PSO characters were cursed with. XD Even the girls only got a handful of decent costumes, with the rest ending up awful.

*envisions the amount of fun he'll have designing characters as long as PSU lives up to the news updates :3