Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

While Gamespot and IGN are taking a nap, 1up has been keeping up the effort through the weekend with TGS stuff and have posted another video. It's recorded through a camera and isn't the highest of quality, but it shows off yet new offline mode stuff and a new (and cheesy) theme song.

Windows Media (25 megs)
    Quicktime (51 megs)

Unrelated, there's a new Rogue Galaxy trailer floating around as well. That's another game I'm looking forward to, heh...

techn0rganic

I even checked out the 1up site, and just downloaded the other one first. Then I thought, the newer one is probably the same old stuff they've shown in every trailer. LITTLE DID I KNOW IT HAS THEME SONG NOW!!!

Due to where I currently am, I could not hear the audio on each of them. However, I did view them both, and I only have this to say...

THIS GAME ISN'T COMING SOON ENOUGH.
    I'm still around.

Amen, Nish!
    Loved the ingame model for the Beast's nanoblast transformation.

Some more "sightings" of characters dual-wielding sabers, so it may be possible at some point or only with certain specific saber types (sorta like Sange and Yasha).

This theme song sounds more like something we'll be hearing in the ending credits to me, but we'll see.

techn0rganic

Actually, I bet you just need to use sabers alot, then you can upgrade to dual wielding them, but you'll probably need 2 of the same type. The same may be for daggers. I'm just guessing this is true. Didn't they say you also start with 3 moves then you can upgrade your weapons to 6 moves?

Gate open!
    A place so far away yet so close at hand...

I think it looks great. I'm considering importing if only just for offline (if online is not possible in US)
    That theme song reeks of Yuji Naka's influence (seeing as he loved the Sonic R soundtrack) and I must say I actually really like it.

It reeks of Richard Jacques, and its a good thing.

However I cant make out if its in japanese or english, there's too much noise.

Oh and if someone could point me at a good looking version without a watermark on it, I'll have hushicho translate and i'll time it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-09-18 18:41 ]</font>

On 2005-09-18 18:24, Jonathan_F wrote:
    However I cant make out if its in japanese or english, there's too much noise.
    It's in english, just like in PSO and its many versions.

The song didn't exactly sound PSO-ish... but good nonetheless... I am happy someone finally got some TGS coverage... I've been checking back with IGN fruitlessly all through the show... <.< >.>