http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/655/655059p1.html

According to that, Gambit won't appear till X4.

It also mentions characters will die, I'm totally hoping for Iceman and/or Rouge.

"Lol, let's make iceman a backstreet boy!"
    "Yeah! Let's also make Rogue a little girl and get a shitty actor!"
    "Then we can make a love story out of them!"
    "This is gonna be the best comic-to-film ever!"

;p

Gambit should've been in X2 at the least

I'd hope for Cyclops to die, but it's never gonna happen. Rogue in the films isn't too great, she was better in the cartoon/comics.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

even though i didnt watch X2 until about 6 months ago, im still a fan of the series, so they better not screw it up.
    I wonder if Pyro's going to make another appearence... (stupid question, i know)
    My sig disappeared.

I hope colosis has a bigger part.. hes probably my favorite x-man... although the previous movie didnt say mutch about his acting skills.. i think it just would be cool to see him on the big screen

Speaking of the charecters in the movie... I think their were only a few of them that the director actually did justice..

Jean, Proffesor X(Perfect Actor Match) ,Wolverine(Hugh did a good job, their I said it), Sabertooth, Nightcrawler, and I guess Mistique too..

As for Magneto,, yeah,, okay.. were are u gonna find an old guy that ripped?..

Deathstrike suked.. she didnt say a word, isnt she supposed to be Wolverines Ex lover???

Halie acted good, but she just doesnt do it for me as storm. I could go on for days pickin at the flaws of the charecters like that.. so I'll just end this post.

>.. Here..

To be honest, I am glad that Gambit won't be in X3 since I am afariad that I will be subjected to more of this Rogue/Gambit crap ( it's old, real old and stale ).

I used to be a big fan of his back in the early 90's but he hasn't been the same since he started dating Rogue. Thier relationship should have come to a permanent end after issue #350 of Uncanny X-Men ( when Rogue abandons Remy in Antartica ).

To be honest, I have completly written off X3. I have no interest in this movie at all now that Singer is out of the picture and Ratner ( why? ) is taking his place.

WHAT THE HELL

There's a fourth?! There were only supposed to be 3!