Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok, I imagine most of you already know about Nintendo's new controller which they are so proud of. If not, let me just tell you to find your thin DVD remote controller and you'll have an idea... Anyways, I don't really have anything against their innovation but it leaves a lot of games out unless they make a peripheral for it that's an actual controller O_o;;

Well the point is, imagine playing PSU with the Nintendo Revolution controller . ___ . I know, it'd be scary. I honestly don't know how they're gonna pull out Zelda unless they make changes to gameplay. So yeah, I'm glad Sega played it safe by staying with current generation PS2 lol

What are your thoughts?
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

techn0rganic

They better just release a regular controller design soon.

PSU = PS2 and PC.

SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

I don't understand your complaint. Afterall, you can use conventional controllers from your Gamecube to play games on the Revolution. I realize that many people seem to ignore this, but I still ask, do you not like GameCube controllers either?

It has an analoug stick that attaches to it. Is that half inch of space connecting the two really so important to you?

How is having PSU on the Rev. a scary thought?

Well the old saying is always true people are afraid of change, which is a sad thing.

I think it'd be fun to have PSU on the revolution. I just don't know how sega would be able to pull it off.

nintendo said they will have a regular controller which will "store" the remote...er revo controller, so it can be made for revolution. But since nintendo wants free networked games, it may not accept a Pay to play PS game in it's library.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kazuma56 on 2005-10-04 00:07 ]</font>

techn0rganic

Its said that the Cube controller will be useable with the revolution.

Perhaps I should get a revo, and have a ps2, 2 huge gaming libraries (since revo will b backwards compatible, and ps3 errr, I'l wait for psthree*)

lol wow Sorry if I offended anyone Anyways, I'm open for change, just hope they have a more reg controller for some type of games . _ . And considering PSU's closeness to PSO's gameplay, I can't easily conceive using the Rev controller for PSU but that's just me <_< I find it weird to move with the analog and hold the other part... I'm sure there'll be great games for Rev, in fact even PSU could come with some tweaks so that it takes complete advantage. Just judging from the press confference, who knows what the future holds o.o;;

Well yeah I know it's for PS2 and PC, just stating a possibility.
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.