Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm making a new force, and I'm trying to decide which class to create. I already have a FOmar. Which of the remaining classes is best for offline soloing, and why?

This topic will selfimplode from arguments within 5 posts.

FOnewms have a natural boost to Normal and Heavy attack techniques (barring Megid and Grants).

post #2
    I actually enjoy the high evasion of Fonewearls. So you may actually survive attacks better in higher levels, though hp does seem to be low.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scejntjynahl on 2005-10-04 13:18 ]</font>

On 2005-10-04 13:18, Scejntjynahl wrote:
    post #2
    I actually enjoy the high evasion of Fonewearls. So you may actually survive attacks better in higher levels, though hp does seem to be low.
    I'd like to add that FOnewearls have the highest raw MST if you like casting power. Choose a human Force if you want to be a melee force, or a newman Force if you prefer techs.

I like girls.

Go with FOmar, if you already have one go with it anyways. Their attack is pretty good for a force and they're a lot faster than all of the other Forces. But if you prefer techs well then go with a Newman.

Here, I'll do it anyway. >_>;

FOmarl is similar to FOmar, the only difference is that FOmarls have no other tech bonuses outside of their Grants, Shifta/Deband/Resta/Anti range. However, they are Female, which gives them a slight advantage in terms of melee weapons and powerfull, high level armors (Madam's Umbrella, Rico's Earrings).

FOnewearls do have the highest TP/MST growth and maximum of the other forces, but they only have a Simple technique boost, and Resta/Anti range boost. They are female, however, giving them the slight advantage later on. I, myself, do not have a problem with FOnewearls offline, but I hate their online/multimode gameplay. I'm sure FOnewms would be very similar to their gameplay, using heavy techniques than simple ones.

The argument against FOnewearls, though, for FOnewms, is that the MST gap between the two is neglegable. The boost that FOnewms have for Normal and Heavy attack techniques is valuable and bridges that gap in MST. The reason why is because a lot of people forget that you don't start the game ast level 120 with level 30 techniques. You could be in Ultimate ruins with only level 17 Heavy techniuques, and have level 26 Simple Techniques (for example). Your Simple techs are already stronger than your Heavy, so FOnewm's boost would be very handy in that situation.

It's much more difficult to have all techniques at the same level. Higher level Heavy techniques are more rare than higher level Simple techniques, and require quite a bit more MST to use. As stated, you'll have hindered multi-target techniques, which would require the boost.

You could use a FOnewearl with C-Sorcerer's Cane, Psycho Wand (ha!), Prophets of Motave (haha!), or magically obtain Magic Rock Heart Key and make a Magical Piece, but you could just easily use a Fonewm with the 9 star wands and you'd be just as good.

But FOnewms are kind of goofy looking. ;P

Depends on your job..

Support
    FOmarl/FOnewearl

SPAM TSCH
    FOnewm/FOnewearl

Melee
    FOmarl/FOmar/FOnewm

FOnewm is a nice techer with boosted gi/ra
    FOnewearl has nice basic boosts with resta and anti range increase highest evp, mst, and tp means she uber
    FOmarl is nice with the boosted shita/demand/resta/anti low mst=low resta cure but oh well! slow animations is =/ low ata also!
    FOmar highest atp but lower ata means he's got nice atp in solo, and lowest areas.

Looks
    FOnewm is fugly
    FOnearl is hot and uber seksi
    FOmarl walks funny
    FOmar looks like a girl ><

That just what i think...
    i can't choose for you, you must do that!

Thanks everyone, you've been a lot of help. I think i've decided on a Fonewm...that is, if I can manage to make one that's not fugly

On 2005-10-04 14:49, DarkFalcon wrote:
    Thanks everyone, you've been a lot of help. I think i've decided on a Fonewm...that is, if I can manage to make one that's not fugly
    They arent fugly...

I liked my FOnewm more than My FOmar
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2005-10-04 14:42, Dana_ranger wrote:

Support
    FOmarl/FOnewearl/FOmar

SPAM TSCH
    FOnewm/FOnewearl

Melee
    FOmarl/FOmar/FOnewm
    Support
    Resta and Anti range don't compensate as support force :/ You could say you just equip Striker of Chao for the S/D boost, but then again a FOmar can equip a Resta Merge and get the Resta boost. My argument comes from natural boosts >_>

Spam Tech
    Any force can do this >_> They all have boosts to something (Except FOmarl, so if any Force can't tech, it's them). In fact, any Force is the easiest class to solo with if you use them as teching.

Melee
    FOnewm? Yuck, although I can't talk with a melee FOnewearl. They may have better ATA potential than FOmar/FOmarl, but their growth is so bad, if you could compare ATA to ATP (But you can't, simply because they raise differently), you could compare FOnewearl's/FOnewm's ATA growth to RAmarl's ATP growth.