Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If I had to guess what's going on, I'd have to say BUSINESS AS USUAL.

Phantasy Star Online Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution -27 November 2003 (Japan)- 2 March 2004 (North America)

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus - 27 November 2003 (Japan)- 15 September 2004 (North America)

Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst - 15 July 2004 (Japan) - 23 June 2005 (North America/Europe)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-10-06 16:30 ]</font>

Yup. X3

I suggest that everyone fill the time in by going out and digging up a copy of Phantasy Star Collection for the GBA. *nods sagely* Go find an old Genesis and a copy of Phantasy Star End of the Millenium, too. That'll take care of you. *waves GBA*

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

techn0rganic

Patience sliding...
    Rage rising...

Gamestop has the PC ver. still slated for a Nov. release, but the PS2 ver. for May '06.

Don't know how much truth that holds, but let's hope it's true.(about the PC ver. date)

I think they will separate the servers for the regions this time around. It's foolish not to.

On 2005-10-06 18:37, Ian-KunX wrote:
    Yup. X3

I suggest that everyone fill the time in by going out and digging up a copy of Phantasy Star Collection for the GBA. *nods sagely* Go find an old Genesis and a copy of Phantasy Star End of the Millenium, too. That'll take care of you. *waves GBA*
    hopefully the PS trilogy for the PS2 will hit before PSU does....

Considering that PSG3 isn't out yet even in Japan(And at this rate may never be, considering that nobody has heard ANYTHING about it at all), I doubt this highly, but one never knows and can always pray. ^_-

On 2005-10-07 04:56, Ian-KunX wrote:
    Considering that PSG3 isn't out yet even in Japan(And at this rate may never be, considering that nobody has heard ANYTHING about it at all), I doubt this highly, but one never knows and can always pray. ^_-
    by PSG3 you don't mean PSIII do you? because I heard the trilgy just went from 1-2-4, and skipped 3.

Well, technically PSIV would be PSG3, Phantasy Star Generation Three. They're skipping PSIII, yes, but it makes no sense to call it PSG4. Especially since going by the Japanese timeline, PSIII actually happens AFTER PSIV, making PSIV's Protectors the third generation. ^_^;

Which will, I'm sure, create no end of confusion with names. XD

no need to go into detail, I know PS3 comes after 4...sorta like how PSO ep3 is after ep4...anywho, I didn't know that PS4's remake wasn't even done or even in development (from what I gather from you) yet...well I'd settle for PSG1-2 and no 4(3) instead of getting no PS remake(s) at all.