If you think you are active, have lots of experience and think that you would like to start a new team, Contact me! Aim: I Eat Tho Pho, most of the discussion will be carried over Aim, to avoid hassles and such. If you do not have Aim, then it is better to leave a message here, or PM me. Ideas welcome, and no, I havent thought of a name. =D

The Greater of Three Evils

Did you not notice that "Dark Heroes" is looking for members? We are more than happy to have people join our group in search of higher levels and Items. If you are interested then please send me a private message or you can just read my last post and meet me in the areas that I specified. If you had other ideas in mind then good luck to you and i hope to see you online sometime.

Yes, sometimes it's easier to just join another group that has active people *points to the URR* [/brag]

Anyways, we have lots of active members who, if you ask them nicely, will play with you. And if you ask me nicely, i'll let you join

The Greater of Three Evils

Well if you were looking for a "New Team" Then "Dark Heroes" would be a good place that includes Veterans to the PSO community and Game. I myself have had two Hi-level Char on the Xbox Live account and still play some today, you can see their stats on my profile here at PSOWORLD. But recently here ive made the switch to BB and am eternally greatful for all the work that the sega team is doing. My char level now is currently 42 and is the highest level char in our group. Can't get much Newer then that for a Team. I have gotten a few drops that will begin our march for pointsville. Theres something fun about starting new, A clean slate, Lets make Dark Heroes a big name in the PSOBB Community. Anyone and Everyone who wants to have fun and work together is invited to this group. Take care and See you at the top