Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Metalic Inhibitor

My favorite class in PSO 1 was the Android class. I was wondering if they are going to be in PSO 2. Because I have seen no reference to them as of yet...

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could clear this up for me. Thx.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Android18 on 2005-10-29 19:41 ]</font>

Yep, casts are back. And they have a special attack now that can be done every hour - SUV Weapon.

Looks like you'll be able to create more humanoid-looking casts than before, as well as heavily armoured PSO-style ones.

Metalic Inhibitor

HAHA! Happy Days... Wait Androids don't have emotions... or do they? Hehe, well thank you very much for this.

Another question... If you wish to answer... Do you think that PSO2 will be only for the PS2 or will it come out for Gamecube and X-Box again, because certainly Sonic Team knows that the PS2 has one of the worst online output of all the systems, even being put down by the Gamecube.

Questions you have can be answered in the 'what we know of the game' and other such posts. I realize youre new to knowing about Phantasy Star Universe (what you refer to as PSO 2). Read up on all the topics & youll get lots of info.

Metalic Inhibitor

Well I was seeking more of an opinion, although i still have quite a bit of reading to do... Thx for the help though. The reason i call it PSO 2 instead of PSU is because Episode 3 was not worthy of much recognition... Cards?! I mean come on... Well thats enough of the anger, i hope to see you around...

PSU is only PS2 and PC at the moment, and I don't think we will see an Xbox or GC version later. Xbox has been replaced by 360, and GC is nearly dead. Also PSU is broadband only and not many people have the adaptor on GC, whereas the new PS2 has it built in.

There might be a version for 360 or Revolution in the future, but nothing is planned at the moment. So if you want PSU it's got to be PS2 or PC really.

Android, theres a PSO Episode IV in Blue Burst. I know, shocking! I havent played it either as Im not a PC gamer. If youre gonna get into something new, just hang & wait til PSU. If you dont have a PS2 (& you dont get it on PC), try to get it. After reading up on all the info, Im sure youre gonna like what you see. Dont hope on it coming out on other systems. This has been said ad nauseum. Its NOT happening at this time. Ill be on the PS2 version. Maybe Ill see ya there!

Metalic Inhibitor

Well we'll see about that wont we... I have a PS2 but i dont have the required components to play online.

Well, go get it boy! I plan to be ready for Day One. Of course, thats the plan. That & we dont even know when Day One IS...

Metalic Inhibitor

Well we can hope for an early February or March. But I doubt that it will come any time before that. Plus, I've searched for the PS2 online modem thing and i cant find it anywhere... Any suggestions?