Thread: Lucid Dreaming

Master of the Free World

http://www.dreamviews.com/

can any one here control their dreams? or recognize that they are dreaming in the dream

right here.

I can usually only control my dreams when I'm abruptly woken, then doze off again. I have a conciousness in my subconcious, and manipulate things if they arn't going my way.

I usually turn into a big dragon, or go all magical on what ever is bothering me.

I once had a dream where I was at a skating rink, even though I can't skate well. I met an old friend and his sister, who used to speed skate. As they got onto the rink, and I began to tie up my skates, a small child came up to me and started making fun of me.

I proceded onto the ice, and began to skate laps around the rink. I kept accidentally getting in the way of my friend and random other people, and was also skating on the walls of the rink occasionally. I eventually got angry, and decided to intervine.

I skated up to a large red orb in the middle of the rink, touched it, and transformed into a giant red bi-ped dragon. Let me tell you, it looked pretty awesome.

Apparently there was a huge decorative dome sunlight above the rink. anyway, I did a huge inferno attack and totally demolished the rink and everyone in it.

I had this dream over a month ago.

I used to talk to a guy who could control his dreams almost constantly. I have got no idea how he did it, as I don't quite remember our conversations that well, but I remember him at least once being a little annoyed by it, because he had gotten to where he had trouble dreaming regularly.

I myself, about the only thing I do is if I wake up during a dream, I will finish it (daydream it done). I do remember one day I was having a really good dream, but I had to get up, so I decided to get up quick, then go lay back down and finish it...didn't quite work out as I planned, as I hadn't expected to gash my toe open and bleed all over the house, either (never did finish that dream, either, and forgot it, too ).

Anyway, for dreams, I don't recall realizing I was dreaming when I was dreaming. Haven't talked about dreaming in a dream, either. I do recall being knocked out dreams, but I don't remember much about that (prolly shouldn't be able to anyway).

Since we're onto dreams, I do have a question. In my dreams, even if I myself am in it, I see the dream only in third person. I don't think I've ever had a first person dream. Is that a pretty typical thing?
    The world is yours.

Sometimes if I have something heavy on my mind then I'll dream about that and sometimes when I'm about to awake I start dreaming about whatever is going on that time. Its weird.

I've only had one lucid dream. I was taking a nap on the couch, and I "woke up" inside the dream. I made the couch I was on fly out the window.

I then ran around on the pavement a bit. I'd like to train myself how to lucid dream more often, so I can do awesome shit like fly and use psychic powers and stuff. XD

Master of the Free World

On 2005-10-30 10:31, Eihwaz wrote:
    I'd like to train myself how to lucid dream more often, so I can do awesome shit like fly and use psychic powers and stuff. XD
    Yea Im training myself at the moment using the website I linked to in the first post.

One time I realized I was in a dream. I was like "Man, if I just count to 30 then it will be morning, right?" After I counted to 30 in my dream, it was only like a half hour from when I fell asleep.

quite often i recognize i am dreaming in a dream when something bad is happening and try changing it to some scenario filled with women who want well you know.. or something to that effect but it always backfires and nothing happens at all, i find myself in a white void then drift into a deep dreamless sleep.