Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey folks !

I must know where I can pre-order PSU. It must be the japanese Version and for PC ! Lik-Sang, Play-Asia, Yesasia dont have it...i dont know more good Shops with jp-imports lol plz help me

EDIT: Titled edited to removed a racial slur.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-11-02 20:06 ]</font>

PSU hasn't officially got a date yet, when Sega announce a date I'm sure places like Yesasia will have it available to pre-order.

Hmm, I'm not sure of any sites that would have the JP version to pre-order. You could try out google.

Why do you want the JP version anyway? O_O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-11-02 20:06 ]</font>

I've pre-ordered the Japanese PS2 version, I want to be there from the very beginning.

It's taking a bit of a gamble as we don't know if it will have multi-language options like PSO. English subtitles and text in some of the Japanese videos that have been released means it's a definite possibility though.

Play-Asia have the PS2 version down as December 22nd, although I'm taking that with a pinch of salt.

@TheOneHero: I want it in japanese because I cant waiting longer I made it with all PSO that I first buy JP and later US. I tried google already btw...

@Nash: lol I already know this...every shop have the PS2-Version but I want better graphics and I havent a network-adapter for my PS2 and dont want it for only one game...

btw: The game is officially set for 30th December '05

There's no official date yet, when there is it will be on http://phantasystaruniverse.com in the product section.

Yesasia will carry the PC version, but they never add anything to their database before it has a release date. Whereas companies like Play-Asia, Liksang etc. just add things as soon as they are announced to get the pre-orders in.

I'll personally be very surprised if it makes it out before the end of the year because so much of the online game has still to be revealed, and there's been no trial version/beta.

I'd like to be surprised though!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2005-11-02 11:38 ]</font>

The official Homepage is http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com

The Trial already runs at the moment...

your link leads to nowhere

Another couple of sites to keep an eye on are Sega Japan's release schedules:

http://www.sega.co.jp/ps2/home.html
    http://www.sega.co.jp/pc/home.html

Both versions of PSU are still just 'Winter' at the moment.

On 2005-11-02 11:47, Scott_Kuda wrote:
    your link leads to nowhere
    Yeah, it leads somewhere. Try it again. And what the hell? December 30th? Where did you see that, DreamTonight?

And why get the JP version? Wait a little bit longer and play it with your English speaking pals here at PSOW I would much rather enjoy PSU in English. Games are much better when you can understand what's going on. Unless you can translate JP...Then it's cool