PSO Assassin

Ok so I was playing PSO GC offline the other day and was thinking about the fighting animation...you know how you can hit three times in a row? does anyone know or think that the animation will change for that? or will it remain the same?

I guess if you can picture the use of the YAMATO or BKB or DOUBLE SABER...I kind of hope that the animation has changed a little.

It has already changed. First of all, you can hold a saber in 1 hand now. Second, you can dual wield. Third, you can increase combos up to 6 hits (from last report) & there are other combos you can do: power hits, spell casts, etc. Its a major step above PSO. I know this because I played the demo quite a few times earlier in Oct. & man, was I glad to be able to do so.

it would also be nice to be able to change the animation to suit your personal style.

that, would be cool.

Thats simple enough to do. You change it based on what wep/held you have in your right hand & your left, respectively. Choosing a wep set that works for you also implies that youll have to figure out the right attack patterns you want to use to carry out the attack form you wish. I just wish choosing weps were like how it is on the GC. Less buttons to have to press/hold & worry about. Ive gotten pretty good at cycling through those quick. The PSU one will take getting used to.

So what is PSU's system for changing weapons like anyways? I hope it's not bad...Because when you say more buttons than GC...

\// ||)) //\ \//
    PhruitBaskit
    //\ ||)) \// //\

Even though I don't play on XBOX

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhruitBaskit on 2005-11-02 16:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhruitBaskit on 2005-11-02 16:35 ]</font>

i kinda am hoping that u dont have to preset ur dual weilding like it looked like in the vids. and i think it would be cool to wear multiple accesories. (not 2 be off topic but i was thinking bout wearing multiple sheilds like rico's earings and glasses at the same time, then i was like bump that i want a head band and such)

You hold circle then select from the list of weps that comes up. Highlight the one you want then let go of circle. Your hands will glow for a second & youll equip the new combo. I dont like having to hold the button like that. Rather like how it is on GC. Oh well.

Yeah, I would rather press the button once, and then press it again to drop the weapon select menu. Kind of like Ratchet & Clank...That was a good system for switching weapons.