wen ure playing pso do u hav to a the valid user name and password you put in your browser?

"wen ure playing pso do u hav to a the valid user name and password you put in your browser?"

You mean, "When you're playing PSO, do you have to have a valid user name and password like you put in your browser?"?

If you use dialup, you have to have the username and password you use when you dial up.

If you use broadband (with the GameCube or a jury-rigged Dreamcast), I'm not sure how it works. I wouldn't think you'd need a password.

I'm not sure what you mean about the browser. You don't have a user name and password on your browser, unless you use AOL or something. (I've never used AOL.)

ok but when i dial up on my web browser its sais that either the pasword or username is wrong im using 1 of those that are online the legal isps and userids and i know that i typed them in rite so wut the hell man?

uh, the Dreamcast web browser? If you can't connect with the DC web browser, then it must be configured wrong (with the wrong dial-in number, user name, and/or password). Or there's a problem with your ISP or connection that prevents it from connecting.

But I'm no expert.