Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay, online mode is a story set after you beat offline mode...It's like a continuation of offline, only with a different story (or something like that). So what if after we beat offline mode we can create chars and stuff (all the stuff you get online)...offline.

I know it's highly unlikely but what do you think?

I wish that was an option, and maybe if that could happen we could give our online characters our offline weapons but that's really unlikely like you said mainly because ST has announced anything about it and it would be something important so if you could do that ST would have released something about it probably...
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.

Sounds good but there will be one problem, I believe I remember hearing things of how online bosses will be different from offline bosses (enemies also apply), Wouldn't that mess things up if you could give items between online and offline characters?

Just a negative thought.....curse me for not being able to think of anything positive.

Its already been established by ST that you play with the chars youre given in offline. No creation of chars offline. Also, the online mode is basically offline, but, in the perspective of YOUR char, in the same timeframe. Online doesnt take place afterwards. Its the same timeframe. Straight from the mouth of a dev.

hmmm, i wonder if we'll be seeing much of ethan & co. perhaps we'll be able to go on missions with his party helping out... or if ST wants to be really cool they could let our chars be bad + fight against ethan.... although theres probably only about a 0.001% chance of that happening

Doubtful. Technically we didnt interact with Rico & Heathcliff til the very end. Maybe in an ending we may see them or something, but, theyre probably just not going to be hanging out. Some of the background NPCs may be around to receive qsts from & such.

well, what i meant was that there may be a mission that involves helping ethan's group or maybe we run into them during a mission etc. etc.

Well it's like I said...Highly unlikely! But wouldn't it be cool?

Like YOU said? Hmmm...pfft. I really do hope that we have more control of the other chars (& a good size cast of chars it seems to be). If we're reduced to constantly having to protect the others, yes, thats helping your team, but, doesnt leave much for Ethan (the player) to do. Youll end up feeling more helpless then. I wouldnt like that at all.

I just hope we can customize Ethan a bit, maybe like clothes and a hat or mask or something.
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.