Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rec. lobby

does anybody have any ideas for special rec. lobbies. Like the soccer lobby in PSO, i would like to see a Race track for vehicles. and Odin... though Ramars have shoulder pads, i think football would be hard to pull off. but it would be mundo cool is PSU had its own futuristic sport. and make a team for it (like a clan) and be on tounamet boards and such. (why did i just think of Blitzball and IGPX)

EDIT: OOO! i was just looking at the translated PSU vid and was thinking, what if they had a skate park lobby. ethan seems to use his hoverboard alot so its not too farfetched.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ANIMEniac on 2005-11-05 21:11 ]</font>

Youre mentioning football pads here? LOL That was a different topic. Still, the idea of a futuristic sport would be cool. Thats why I suggested those sandspeeder bikes for racing. Sure they may just be mission based. But, from the small vid clips Ive seen, racing those would be great!

A sport would be great, it would help you take the mind of the normal game if you're pissed off because you keep getting killed or a animal won't drop a weapon for you.
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.

Actually, in Hyuga's profile, there's mention of a futuristic sport that he takes part in. Fraballu, I believe it's called. (Or something like that. I'm not sure how SonicTeam will translate it into English.)

I wonder how you play it, and what sport it's based off of??

A new sport would be super sweet! Anybody seen the movie Baseket Ball???

I still say we should have sandspeeder races. Maybe if enough of us want it, theyll put it in as a playable mode?

Yes, racing would be hella cool. I can just imagine the brutal high speed crashes now But if they have to put the release date back even further to get races into the game, then...

I think shoe football would be best (where you use a shoe instead of a football). Can you imagine like another team mate whipping the shoe across the field and you get a touchdown then do a victory dance at the endzone...

Maybe there could be a spherical dome of some sort filled with "breatheable water" and two teams would try and score with some kind of "blitz ball" That would be cool