Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Expectations

PSO Assassin

I really hope that all this talk about ideas, including everything I dream about having in this game doesn't create a disappointment to us when we get the game for real...does anyone else feel like that? maybe its just me...I can hardly stand these next 4 months...

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

That's exactly why you avoid discussing "what if they have this", because all it does is exactly what you're fearing... setting yourself up for disappointment.

We know the game is going to be at the very least, as good as PSO. That's as far as anyone's expectations should go, if they intend on being really happy with the game when it arrives. That's my take on it, anyways.

PSO Assassin

Yeah but it is still so interesting to talk about the possibilities...I wish though that there was some way that the game creators could hear us, only because since their will/should be updates for PSU maybe some of those updates will change online play, like the whole idea of having a psu news channel (I think that is a great idea!).

But just like you said, at the least, PSU will be just as good as PSO. And we do know for a fact that there are a lot of changes made to this game. And even if it were just an upgraded version of PSO I would still super excited.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

I already know its going to be better than PSO. True we talk & joke about what ifs, but, Im also the first to say we need to be realistic about what may or may not come. Still & all, based on the demo Ive played & the info from various sites, I can already tell its going to be bigger than PSO.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Well, a lot of the things people wanted to see in PSO Episode II have become a reality for Phantasy Star Universe. Before we start wishing for more stuff though, we probably should just sit back and wait for the game to come out. There's other stuff out there to play in the meantime.

On 2005-11-07 14:54, Parn wrote:
    Well, a lot of the things people wanted to see in PSO Episode II have become a reality for Phantasy Star Universe. Before we start wishing for more stuff though, we probably should just sit back and wait for the game to come out. There's other stuff out there to play in the meantime.
    I agree, now vox keep in mind I've played PSO more than any game I've EVER played, (around 600 hours, not including corrupted characters and there a few of those, so I estimate around 800 hours total) ok? so as you can imagine I really want PSU to come out tomorrow but that's an impossibility. I'm not going nuts about it though, I have other things to keep my mind off of it and I'm sure you do too, I play baseball, go to the gym, play other games in the meantime and it keeps my mind off of PSU. Just don't think about it too much, if you catch yourself thinking about it change the topic in your head.
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.

Perhaps we can do everything at once, Dream and do other things? It's not hard. What's life if you have no dreams? But keep dreaming and you'll dream your life away.

On 2005-11-07 15:23, Dre_o wrote:
    Perhaps we can do everything at once, Dream and do other things? It's not hard. What's life if you have no dreams? But keep dreaming and you'll dream your life away.
    That was deep-ish...I agree though. Vox, just keep posting but keep yourself busy and in no time it'll be released and we can all have good times together playing a great game.

That was deep-ish...I agree though. Vox, just keep posting but keep yourself busy and in no time it'll be released and we can all have good times together playing a great game.
    And the truth has been spoken! All things aside, I want to kick Odin's butt or kick butt with him. heh

At one point all of us PSOW-ers will probably play together. I can't wait either.