Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Dol Grissen is the Episode 3 principal of Pioneer 2, I believe. It's been awhile since I've played though.

Whats your favorite flavor?

What a twist!
    Thank you for the music.

I think some people like the Arkz RAmarl in ep3 disliked Dol Grisen... but the character was never shown in the game; and I think they didn't give too much information on him, because the plot didn't revolve around him anyway.
    But it seems pointless to 'fight' this new 'danger' in future quests knowing that in the future (ep3) he'll still be principal anyway... >_<;

Hi,Saffran, how exactly you did to have Karen join the party? I've talked to all NPCs and she wouldn't join. You were right about doing solo in the later part of the quest.

Well, Karen doesn't go anywhere. Just talk to her at the appropriate time during the quest.
    You don't understand Japanese I guess?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Ah, something that might be the cause of Karen not joining:

Did you clear Soldiers' Pride with the good ending since last maintenance? It might be related, since they kinda asked you to "try it out before the next solo quest is released".

If that doesn't work, try clearing Despicable Lion too.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I just checked your posts, thank you for the informations, I'm sure I have cleared Soldier's pride quite a few times, but I haven't done the other quest you mentioned, I'm going to do that right after this, I'll keep you posted if it still doesn't work.

I have looked into this as well.

Whenever I do the quest with my FOnewearl, Karen joins. When I do the quest with my Hucaseal, she chickens out.
    As far as I could look into it on other sites and through other players, the flag you must activate is unknown. Sometimes she does, and sometimes not? That can't be it.
    Maybe you have to use up a certain amount of time? No idea. I'm rather fast with both chars, so I don't think it's a simple time flag.
    Maybe it depends on your level? My Fonewearl is "only" lv136.

Oh, and the Del Rappy in the cutscene room is not random. It's ALWAYS there. And you ALWAYS miss it
    www.hinamizawa.fr

OK, I think I have it worked out. You need to have seen the true end for both of the other solo quests to get Karen to join you.

If you have a bot, Despicable Lion is a nigtmare...
    Freeze traps are supopsed to work, but they don't. Try Confuse (those work) then Megid/Hell. Be sure to kill the Fonewmn ASAP.
    Seeing the true end requires killing all NPCs without death and without going back to Pioneer 2 in between.

Seeing the true end of Soldiers Pride requires you to go East in Crater Interior and activate both pillars, than clear the last room within 5 minutes AND clearing the whole quest within 35 minutes (in Ult anyway).
    www.hinamizawa.fr

you are right that we have to clear the previous two quests before Karen will join, I've done 6 or 7 runs already and Karen joins everytime. The only problem is I only saw the good ending once because the NPCs keep getting killed. ><
    I've seen 4 del rappies and a pazuzu, but neither drop anything.
    Thanks again for the informations though.