Carrots anyone?

Stating this right now: I don't mean to really offend anyone..just venting...

Alright everyone, I'm a senior in High School, and quite frankly, I think I've matured quite a bit over these past years, to the point that when the slow boy "Roger" stutters over simple words in the PIG book or the slow girl "Sally" fails to answer a question, I don't snigger or laugh at them.

Honestly, by your senior year you should be matured enough, hell, your about to graduate and move out into the world. I look at some of the kids, who will be having familys and jobs in the next few years, and wonder what is going to happen to our world when our generation takes over.

I don't think its funny, to watch people spit spitwads at the slow kids, I find it quite cruel, they didn't do anything to you! Its not their fault their brains were created different or that their DNA got messed. It also isn't their fault that their momma's did crack when they were in their womb. I don't think ANY of them asked to be slow. Got down on their hands and knees and begged "please make me slow so everyone can make fun of me!!" I dare say not.

In grade school, every kid finds it funny to taunt the slow child untill they break down and cry, or try to take a swing at you. But god, we are now adults, and its time to mature and leave them alone. They are part of society. And Im not asking you to be their best friend, but try to be nicer to them. Don't laugh, don't find happiness in their tears. Besides, you never know when one might bring a gun to school and pop a cap in everyone who ever made fun of them, but they'll let you live because you were their "friend"

Eh. whatever.. i feel a bit better..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oplem on 2005-11-16 12:51 ]</font>

Should take note, that one never knows when they, themselves, will have an accident or a seizure, or whatever, and become "slow".

I know a handful of people that were bright and up-and-coming with their pursuits, only to have an accident which disabled them, mentally or physically that put them at odds in life.

Turn around is fairplay, you dish it out, you'll get it back.
    Look, he did it again.

Carrots anyone?

Ah yes. The turn around three fold. Or karma if you wish..

yeah, as for the future, if people like that don't grow up, we're screwed.

My school must have been wierd then, I guess you can say I was part of the bad group or something, but hell anyone slow, small or just extra nerdy was the people we loved the most.

There was this little guy he was like a freshmen he must have been like 5'1 or something and a stick. I knew him and stuff from gradeschool actually, and yeah someone tried that on him and me just walking up to the guy was enough to spark a apology and never a issue again, but then again I can be scary if I'm bothered.

Dunno the first real fight I ever got into when I was younger was a guy picking on someone a few years younger and like half his size. I broke his jaw and sent him to the E.R.

Aww I miss those days.

Carrots anyone?

Where I go to school if you are any of theses:

gay
    Slow
    Crazy
    Little
    Strange

You are screwed pretty much. Everyone (mostly the "popular kids") will beat you down and call you nasty names untill you spill into a pile of tears and then they laugh and insult you more.

I however, choose to make friends with the strange ones and the gay ones and the smaller of my grade, although I do not befriend the crazy or slow, im just nice to them.

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

Dont worry the bullies conscience will bite them in the ass after they leave school. Ive been out of school myself for 2 years and when iwas there i admit i did pick on a kid called andrew alot i used to tell myself it was alright because i was suffering aswell. (my parents had just broke up) But now that ive matured abit i know i was being a complete twat and now ive got to live with the fact i tormented this kid for years for the rest of my life.