Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Beautiful

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_DS on 2005-11-28 14:09 ]</font>

That looks nice, but a HQ is even better. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I really like it...It's kind of dark (???) looking to me. Very nice. I think it fits the game. And since it's the PSU case, it's my favortie case in the world But what's that white case at the bottom?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhruitBaskit on 2005-11-27 14:28 ]</font>

wow! that looks great!

10 points for ST

I think it's more of an advertisement poster than the real cover, even though it may end up being the real cover.

I say this mainly because the "black stripe" at the top saying PlayStation 2 is too thin (their size is always standard) and also because it says the release date at the bottom left corner.

The "white box" at the bottom right corner with an equally white CD/DVD is most likely the current concept of the game's cover.

That's by far the best PS Box Art yet...

Either way, the poster or the white box, with those concepts the game is going to scream 'cliche'.

On 2005-11-27 13:48, DarK-SuN wrote:

The "white box" at the bottom right corner with an equally white CD/DVD is most likely the current concept of the game's cover.

Yeah, I thought that white one was the cover for PSU. I've seen it a few times before. This one does look more like a poster, but it's a little less plane-jane than the all white one (though I wouldn't mind either)...

This is an advert, and the white book and CD are the artbook and soundtrack pre-order bonuses.

The advert art does look like boxart so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the same.

I had seen the white box with matching DVD, thinking thats how it would be released. If it were, Id accept it. Idk tho, seeing white like that? Nah. Last time I saw a white box for a PS game was the game that started it all. Thats fine. Id prefer a black cover & seeing this one is pretty good. Obviously, thats the JP version, so dont expect it to be exactly the same when it comes out here. We can hope tho. Btw, has anyone ever bothered to translate the kanji written IN the logo of PSU? Ive been curious as to what it says.