View Poll Results: How long will PSU last on the Ps2 be before it comes crawling back to the GC the orginal Makers of t

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Defentitly

1 4.55%
  • It will

8 36.36%
  • Yes

0 0%
  • Maybe

0 0%
  • I don't think so

2 9.09%
  • No

1 4.55%
  • Hell no

1 4.55%
  • Not a chance in living hell!

9 40.91%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. The original makers of Phantasy Star was Sega.
    2. The original system to carry Phantasy Star was the Sega Master System, followed up by the Sega Genesis.
    3. Its already been discussed why its on PS2. Stop asking for it to go on another system.
    4. No way in hell its going to go back to GC. Its only going to go foward in some way.

There's absolutely no chance that PSU will go to GC. And get your PSO facts straight! Last time I checked, GC wasn't the console that the first PS games cam out on...

Seriously, read the facts! Why would PSU go from PS2 DOWN to GC?

holy shiz... aura >_>

err... what he said.

first PS : master system / mark 3
    first online PS: dreamcast
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Auracom wrote:
    Yuji Naka decided to go with the ps2/pc platforms because the wider audience range... so don't hold your breath for a GC version of PSU. You'll end up blue. :/ Sorry to burst your bubble, start getting your PC ready if ya don't own a PS2.

Times a wastin'
    Wo.o look who's here?
    You sound optimistic about PSU, where will we see ya? PC or PS2? ;3
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

techn0rganic

My vote: No, you're wrong.

Actually, technically, the first online PS game were 7 subgames, released only in Japan. They were sort of backstories for 7 of the PSII cast & they were played online or at least downloaded from the net. I believe they ran through the Sega Genesis (Mega Drive in Japan) Telemodem system. Not too clear on it as it was long ago & it wasnt a 'hit'. But, I believe it had something to do with the net. Obviously, the first mainstream online PS installment was PSO V1 way back on DC. Just thought Id mention this to anyone who cares to know.

Actually, technically, the first online PS game were 7 subgames, released only in Japan.
    They weren't online anymore than the NiGHTS PSO mini-game was. You could originally only ACCESS them online, true, but they played client-side and were singleplayer only. The only reason why they could only be accessed online anyhow is because the MegaDrive didn't have a removable re-writable media to store them on.

They're also not RPGs, but rather text Adventure games with some very slight RPG elements.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I'm pretty sure it'll get noticed of ST plays their cards right...if EQA for the PS2 could get to 500,000 players (I think I read that somewhere) then PSU should easily be able to surpass that number.

1. Yes, the PSII games were OTRPGs (Online Text RPGs).

2. Each server (there are 6) on EQOA can hold 3000ppl for a potential total of 18000. On them are US & Canadian players. I never did hear of any European servers so I cant account for those. EQOA is huge in the sense of the size of the zones & how many there are. Never have I seen a game of that size before. If PSU somehow became bigger than that, Id be in heaven.

They're adventure games man... look, I have King Graham in my sig. I know what I'm talking about.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!